1998 Part out

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
Need to make some more money for my build so I am gonna sell what I dont need from the parts bike. Was a complete 1998 with bad top end (broken piston skirt). Cylinder seemed to survive ok. Had it honed and measured. I am going to try to pick it up this weekend. I believe it was on 2nd over but will confirm when I pick it up. Bottom end was complete but had some junk in it from the piston. Have not finished splitting yet so I cannot say for sure what the condition of the crank of the cases are yet. Hopefully will be done this week. Clutch plates looked good and the basket only had very minor grooves starting. Should file and clean up easily. Stator and flywheel were very dirty but bike had spark before I disassembled it. Stock reed cage with reeds, a working oil pump, wiring harness (headlight wires were cut but all others looked ok), headlight/kill switch, key switch with key. Have a lot of chassis parts left. Left and right stock upper and lower a-arms, left and right drum brake assemblies still on spindles, Rear hubs 4-100, Nice Straight Frame (no title but will write a bill of sale if you want/need it), One complete set of White shocks in fair condition (work fine for stock but springs have some rust on them), one set of red fronts in good condition (worked fine and srings are pretty clean), one Yellow rear in good /fair condition (may need top bearing?), Red hood, Red tank cover and seat cover all have matching graphics (DMP) sell them together or seperate, stock pegs, metal heel guards, maybe some other stuff I am forgetting. Also have the wheels and tires in my signature picture for sale. The fronts are ITP aluminums with Nearly new GoodYear tires 21x7-10. The rears are stock steel Blaster wheels with nearly new 18x9.50-8 R/A Shredders. Let me know what you are interested in. I am open to offers. Not looking to get rich but please be reasonable. Most everything I have sold has been based on the lower end of ebay pricing just as a guide. I would rather not ship the frame. Wheels may be kinda pricy to ship also. May be willing to drive as far as Columbus, OH or Cincinnati, OH to meet if someone wanted one of these larger items.

Parts that have been sold so far:
Coil, Steering Stem, Thumb Throttle, Front Fender Stay, Taillight, Plastic Heel Guards, Front Bumper, Rear Grab Bar, Clutch Lever, Rear Brake Caliper and Cable, Headlight, Axle, Front and Rear Wheels and Tires, FMF Pipe and Silencer, Kick Starter, Flywheel, Crankshaft

51algz.jpg

34ni6pd.jpg

2jb8bvm.jpg

2v26p7s.jpg

2hhekr9.jpg

Last edited:
yes i will take it as is and take a chance if you dont wanna do it that way let me get first on the crank and jug? but i would like it all

You have first shot. Shoot me a PM with an offer if you want to. I will take some pics tomorrow after I pick up the cylinder of what is there and what it looks like so you have a chance to see it and we can go from there.

dang man you shoulda hooked a brutha up with the swingarm bolt haah i had to pay 38 bux for one

Sorry bro. Was actually gonna hold off on some of this stuff till mine was done so I dont have to buy things that I sell but now I need more money for my build. That is one of the things I am not really in a hurry to let go in case mine is bad or stuck. Damn 38 seems a little high though.