1000th post

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
well here it is... and a useless post but i think i need blaster forum AA or a support group i have issues and post way to much on here!!!! but i love the site!

BTW the way thats 1000 posts 2.5 months B-)

My only guess is you have been unemployed for the past few months.Cause thats way too many damn posts.lol jk

actually i have been un employed for .. 7 months now.. econimy sucks!!! high school doploma, auto motive repair skill, auto detailing training, small engine repair & rebuild training valad drivers licence and i get get a fkin job!!!
im a full time stay at home dad... the wife and i do buy stuff cheap that we can make a few bucks on resale.. bought my truck, my blaster and her trail boss with no job.... i dont sell drugs but sh*t thats what this econimy is coming to!!

and besides i like it here.. im a supporting member, and i think im helpfull in the tech sections to!

yes im bad.. once i finnaly find a job.. and oir summer comes il be on less.. since it will be summer time.. that means.. car shows.. and i dont mean show of your big rims and neon lights type of shows.. im talkin like 79 and older... old car shows. and cruising, and real street drags

i know.. i dont try to.. its just i have nothing better to do right now.. cant go outside and do much since its cold again.. and yeah..

How can you not help it. I could have 5x that many posts if I commented on everything that everybody posts but half of it I just chooses to ignore and you can do the same. I think its time for an intervention!