1000 CC Blaster?

Use a banshee frame? I can pick one up pretty cheap... I might as well do it before I start hacking apart a perfectly good blaster frame.

I would really start with a better platform not only for that kind of power, but also more physical size to work with. You could pick up a banshee roller for cheap, and it would be well worth it in the long run.

yea i tnk that you shud buy a cofin before putting a 1ltr engine into a blaster frame! it wud be a death trap!! >only giving my opinion<

youll be fine as long as you keep it wide and keep it low.
and i would reduce the steering ratio so it wont be so twitchy at high speeds

I agree pick up a banshee roller yo will be much happier.. and if it doesnt work.. you always have the blaster frame to fall back onto :-D

A Quadzilla frame would look pretty sick with that and would probably be big enough. Spend that money on the motor may as well get a sick frame as well.

Here is a link to a guy that put a similar sized motor in the LT500 frame. url: Suzuki 1100
Take a peep unless your content on Yamaha frames/plastics, I would think a yfz 450 or 600 raptor frame/ plastics would also be nice.

theres a guy with a r1 motor on a honda 450r frame for sale on racingjunk.com it looks pretty sick except the big radiator on the front

Yeah I haven't started this project yet, I will soon. It's a tad bit intimidating thinking that I trust myself building something that would be capable of speeds faster then anything I have ever been in.
Believe it or not, this GSXR1000 motor makes a lot more power then a stock R1 or a 1100cc Katana motor; now add in the factor that I'm a slow learner and I am sure to face death doing something stupid... won't stop me I promise lol.

make a wheelie bar and put it in a blaster and take racket straps and lower it and make it wide !!!! hurry up and start the project i really want 2 see it finished!!! good luck!

Haha it's going to take a while, it's a budgeted build. I am buying all the parts as cheap as I can cause I have other projects being built still. I'm in no rush.
I picked up the bike motor for $500, I need to get a stator before I put the motor in the bike. (Wonder if I can use an inline fuel pump on this and the stock blaster tank... it is fuel injected so it's probably got a regulator on the fuel rail)
After that I'll start chopping, rebuilding, and sign my will right before I actually drive it :p

Take a peak at your brother's bike for me and tell me if it has any sensors on the exhaust. I only have the header for it and I plan on doing a hack & slash job on the stock blaster exhaust to make it fit.

Take a peak at your brother's bike for me and tell me if it has any sensors on the exhaust. I only have the header for it and I plan on doing a hack & slash job on the stock blaster exhaust to make it fit.

na, I don't think so because he took the exhaust off and ran straight header (to see how loud it was) and it didnt bother it any so i think you could make an exhaust, but why not just go ahead and get the ummm taylor made exhaust for it, it's about 6 inches long coming out the side of the header and its just one pipe I believe just go on www.motosport.com and look up taylor made exhaust for suzuki gsxr 1000 and they should have pics of it. I'm just telling you to get that exhaust so you dont make an exhaust that could mess the bike up cause of backpressure. I:I

Last edited:
Motor will be running soon, need to buy new throttle bodies, stator, and stator cover.
I just realised the manifold and throttle bodies are going to stick through the seat between my legs haha.