Z400 rear shock

bundyho1

Dec 29, 2007
Rustburg,VA
Ready to just bolt up and go.No modes needed-Got it off of ebay and i payed 50$+shipping.
Its red in color
40$+ shipping is what im asking.

Last edited:
I almost got one today for 15 shipped. But some ahole swooped in and brought the bid up to 30+. Still a great deal...but I'm not going to fight someone all the way up to some ridiculously high price.

igzacaly buy this for $40 and id say good deal i bought my 400ex shock for 40 shipped..

40$ + shipping.At least you wont have to drill holes and search for a bushing to find to fit.All you have to do is cut on your stock airbox if you still have one.

If you can find out how much it would cost to ship it, I'll be able to let you know if I can buy it from ya. The zip code I would have it shipped to would be 32205.

Do you accept paypal for payment?

If you can find out how much it would cost to ship it, I'll be able to let you know if I can buy it from ya. The zip code I would have it shipped to would be 32205.

Do you accept paypal for payment?

I think shipping will be about 10$ So 50$ shipped.Really not that bad because its ready to just bolt up compaired to having to do all the work to get it to mount.Also i do accept paypal

Sounds good. I'll take it. Hit me up with your email address and I'll send the money. Once you verify that you got the money, I'll send you my work address so you can send the part. Thanks man.