Your Classic Hondas?

I agree, the classic hondas run forever. Im picking up another trike this weekend, 1st gen 200x, clean, complete and rebuilt.

I'm working on building a classic racer 90
Nicholson frame, PK Racing front end, so magic motor work with an S90 manual clutch and a Big Al's Performance Products 125 big bore 12:1 piston. I'm getting another 79 ATC110 today that's fully snorkeled that needs clutches. I'm gunna slap a ported head, SuperTrapp exhaust, rejetted carb, etc etc too. Also getting an 84 200X and a 79 XR500 here soon

I reaaalllyyyyyy like the older Honda's

I'm working on building a classic racer 90
Nicholson frame, PK Racing front end, so magic motor work with an S90 manual clutch and a Big Al's Performance Products 125 big bore 12:1 piston. I'm getting another 79 ATC110 today that's fully snorkeled that needs clutches. I'm gunna slap a ported head, SuperTrapp exhaust, rejetted carb, etc etc too. Also getting an 84 200X and a 79 XR500 here soon

I reaaalllyyyyyy like the older Honda's

Pics or you're lieing. :D

epybabe4.jpg

uqa7uju7.jpg

ete4e4a7.jpg

ema9y7un.jpg

zesa8yne.jpg

yzyqemuj.jpg

upydubap.jpg

anebema3.jpg

syzu3ene.jpg

eza7ymar.jpg

This is before I put the tires an all on it. Still waiting on the motor

Got some stuff done today!!!

One of which is fought to get a mock up motor mounted into it. Man was that a CHORE. Took everything I had plus some help from my uncle using the hammer to get the top bolt through. Then I had to get the forward head stay bracket bent over to match up and that too everything else including some testicular torsion against the handle bars....
desesemu.jpg

And then I made some bendy things!

9y2a7ysa.jpg

And wouldn't you know it worked PERFECT this first time!!!!!

avanaqe7.jpg

9ubuhyqu.jpg

And then I mocked up the exhaust and it looks like its gun provide some baaadddd interference with a thing my buddy and I are working up to put on..... Uh oh, time for a custom header....

ehamuvub.jpg

And that's it for now! Can't wait for Matt to be finished with the power plant for this lil sucker so I can go tear some chit up!!!!

Yes I'm just copying my posts from one of my build threads lol

Te snorkeled one is un-snorkeled now and I been riding it all day lol
eny7yman.jpg

baju7e6y.jpg

9eguhuje.jpg

I have my BAPP case breather, SuperTrapp and oil cooler on this one right now
py3ytu8e.jpg

I drove it up to the gas station earlier LOL
bu9yqeha.jpg

And then done tire/hub swap and went to my paddles to play in the sand
2a6eqy5y.jpg

ydy4yvyd.jpg

ejesa4ag.jpg

I'm gunna have to go re-get pictures of the 200X and XR500 I'm getting. I cleaned out my phone the other day and deleted a bunch of stuff lol

My 89 CR 125 project, $275.00 purchase price (was ready for the scrap yard but I wouldnt have that). Just about 2000.00 of parts in it and about 400 hours of labor.

And my 86 CR250 project from 2 years back,

86 CR 250 and My banshee are stored away since they where built. :)

Te snorkeled one is un-snorkeled now and I been riding it all day lol
eny7yman.jpg

baju7e6y.jpg

9eguhuje.jpg

I have my BAPP case breather, SuperTrapp and oil cooler on this one right now
py3ytu8e.jpg

I drove it up to the gas station earlier LOL
bu9yqeha.jpg

And then done tire/hub swap and went to my paddles to play in the sand
2a6eqy5y.jpg

ydy4yvyd.jpg

ejesa4ag.jpg

I'm gunna have to go re-get pictures of the 200X and XR500 I'm getting. I cleaned out my phone the other day and deleted a bunch of stuff lol

what is that???

My 89 CR 125 project, $275.00 purchase price (was ready for the scrap yard but I wouldnt have that). Just about 2000.00 of parts in it and about 400 hours of labor.

And my 86 CR250 project from 2 years back,

86 CR 250 and My banshee are stored away since they where built. :)
Very Nice bike`s I:II:I

what is that???

One of my ATC110's lol the white frame with the good triple trees that is a few posts above is also a 110 but with a VERY rare aftermarket frame. There are a lot of aftermarket frames that were made back in the day but only about 4-5 that were made like the one I have. And only 3 have been found so far and I'm building two of them LOL

Back in the day, there wasn't any other machine to build and race other than the ATC90 so there is a huge aftermarket for them! You just gotta look back in time to the 70's and early 80's to find it ;)

my Hondas,85 250sx running riding $100 purchase price all I did was clean carb and seal tires.
And just scored today 85 350x bought for $250 running riding,could use a carb clean and tunning
Both need cosmetic stuff but a lot of fun,and man does that 350x will go

I had a 200 sx from a guy that kept it in his basement for 12 years. It was in mint condition and was not rode much since the guy weighed 225 lbs.I did a tune up on it and it started on the 3rd kick .I gave him $300 for it I sold it for $900 a week later. I still have the Honda Factory HRC tank cover that was on it.