Your Biggest "WTF" moment

B

blast196

Here's mine:

At silver lake in michigan was the place in which i was riding. Well, we'd been there for probably 4 days before the incident. (Riding, of course!) And they pulled me over for a "random" sound test, right? All i have done to my blaster is an aftermarket pipe. So, they said that I came in around 126 decibels. (The legal limit is 92, and i'm sure this question will come up : i had a toomey pipe on it, no hush kit) Then we walked to one of the many side stores and bought an exhaust stuff kit - basically a baggie full of steel wool type material that, self explanatory enough, you stuff in your exhaust. Talk about BOG! I was in 4th gear going 15mph, not even exaggerating. The only sound that came from it was from the piston going up and down. We then came in at around 40 decibels. I then finally stalled on the way to the actual dunes in the little trail part. We ended up un-stuffing it 100 yards away from the test site.

So, what's your WTF moment?

you repacked it wrong i have it in my LRD and i cannot hear the piston almost sounds like a electric scooter except louder. my WTF moment is when a cop thought the blaster i was riding was stolen from someone, so he slammed me agianst the hood of his squad car, after a long 6 hours in a jail cell they finally got ahold of my parents and they gave them proof that it belongs to us(my parents were pissed!)

you repacked it wrong i have it in my LRD and i cannot hear the piston almost sounds like a electric scooter except louder. my WTF moment is when a cop thought the blaster i was riding was stolen from someone, so he slammed me agianst the hood of his squad car, after a long 6 hours in a jail cell they finally got ahold of my parents and they gave them proof that it belongs to us(my parents were pissed!)

omfg id tweak after there like you can go cuz we were f*cking wrong.

idk bout a good wtf moment but only a couple rips after i got my blaster i was rippin down a trail and there was this huge mudhole in the middle so i take the high side on the right. it just looks like all furns and brush on the side but my right a arms just overtop, SLAM into a bush that was chopped off(about 10 branches all grouped together about .5" to 2" in a bundle) just smoked it, i turned total sideways, backend flipped out to the left and i was looking perpendicular to the trail on the ground fallen off the quad. was like 3rd gear and just slammed it lol. no damage. 3rd gear for when i got it wasnt verry fast.