young gun

mac_44_2010

Jul 17, 2012
evat michigan/ madison wisconsin
Well I guess I should do this seeing how I havent yet. Well my name is randall I live in Madison Wisconsin right now. But im from a small town in northern Michigan called evart. I moved over here for a job seeing how I got turn down several times in Michigan. I work on semi trucks and I love it. like I was told in school a job is something you do but a career is something you like/love to do and dont mind doing it every dayI:I. I went UTI in chicago for a year and half im a auto/diesel / industrial mechanic. And I'm always willing to try/learner something new8-| I have the 96 blaster, 95 ktm 300 exc, and 78 ford f150 the other money pit lol if want to know more ask lol.:D

Welcome Mac. Post up some pics and list your mods. Now you can list that gnarly pipe :D I expect a full ride report after you get it on and jetted.

Well I got the vito's 3mm stroker crank 60 over bore soon to have a gnarly pipe from wifesblaster:)
Here are some pic of the engine after my rebuild and I did about 90% of the assembly on the semi tires lol perfect hight for a work bench lol
358oynl.jpg

33z5ki9.jpg

Welcome to the site.Seems like you are well on your way to joining the addict club.lol