yfz heel guards

has anyone tried using the aluminum gytr heel guards for yfz 450 there pretty slick looking and im thinkin about getting a set

aparently tusk makes alluminum heel guards according to freek but i can't find them. I just picked up a brandnew in the rapper pair of stock yzf's for 30 shipped.

yeah whitty alot of listings say no international shipping. that sucks for you.

the tusks are on ebay for $75. and it kinda blows to be in canada for parts, shipping is ridiculous, if it is even offered. and there is like no fleabay items for canada

maybe you can find someone on here willing to buy a set and be like the middle man since noone on ebay is willing to ship up there......

the only way i can see that working is if someone takes a hit for me, of i end up paying more than the ridiculous shipping prices, or it has free shipping to the states

yeah man if it has free shipping then it shouldnt be too hard to find someone. i would do it to help you out but i'm a little low on cash right now. i just said something because if there was some on ebay with free shipping or maybe cheap shipping, someone on here would probably be willing to help you out