yfz 450r plastics

BlasterJim5

Feb 4, 2009
Dallas Pa
I was looking on here and found a few people that were running yfz450 plastics. I was wondering how hard it is to modify them to fit. I want the front and rear. Possibly seat and gas tank cover too if I have to. I love the look of the yfz450 and this is probably the closest I can get to owning one. Any pics would also greatly be appreciated.

picture of the blaster to a friend

0158516328.jpg

If I was gonna go through the trouble of putting the blaster engine in the yfz frame I'd rather just get a yfz. Problem is I can't afford it. The reason I ask about the plastics is cause I've seen complete sets going for pretty cheap on ebay.

assembling plastic YFZ are easy, there is a bit like cutting the raptor. my English is very bad so I made you my photo montage soon

If I was gonna go through the trouble of putting the blaster engine in the yfz frame I'd rather just get a yfz. Problem is I can't afford it. The reason I ask about the plastics is cause I've seen complete sets going for pretty cheap on ebay.

good point lol, the yfzs look sweet on blasters anyway lol

and kervin, that would be amazing I:I

I just won some rear yfz rear fenders on ebay, should get them in a few days. ill take some pics of how it works out. Not sure on airbox, may just run the filter that mounts to carb.

Yfz914, definitely keep us updated on this. I'll be watching this thread for info. If you can try to take lots of pics of mounting points and places that had to be modded to fit. Thanx dude.