yfz 450 heel guards

xlSRHxl

May 17, 2010
erie,pa
do yfz 450 heel guards fit right on the blaster?? i got awks rear hydro brake setup if that makes it harder

i have them and a gsxr back brake setup u gota make some brackets for the shifter side i drilled a hole in the heel gurad and monted to the holes that were already there for the stocks ones and the other side i made a bracket outa some metlal i got from the hardware store

alright ill try it but what other ones go right on besides stock they look like sh*t and they are sh*t so i want some new ones mine are falling apart

yfz heelguards are a nice upgrade, looks alot better and they are stronger, i put my foot right thru the stock one once..

my sons blaster i put the yfz's on, with my brakes, just bolt to the peg, and make 2 small aluminum brackets for the top rear mounts, in this pic, you can see the mounting loop sticking up outta the gaurd, and the frame tab beside it, just need a short bracket to connect the 2
qsoxlx.jpg

i lucked out and found brand new in the package yfz's on ebay for $20 + shipping,
i can get pics later tonite when i get home, or possibly even make you the brackets if
needed
the shifter side is just a small L bracket, the other side i had to change to go straight up to the fender mount, when i had it going sideways to the heelgaurd tab, it started bending down from my foot slamming it when kicking

I found a set in the rafters... I thought we sold them all.

We have a used set we could sell you.

We have sold 3 sets or so to Blaster owners (all on here I think?), and so far they seem to LOVE the mod.

I found a set in the rafters... I thought we sold them all.

We have a used set we could sell you.

We have sold 3 sets or so to Blaster owners (all on here I think?), and so far they seem to LOVE the mod.

w00000t!! tims heelguards FTW!! lol I:I fast shipper too :D