Yesterday morning sucked

01blaster_freak

May 11, 2007
Well yesterday morning i got woke up to come into the living room to find there was a cop sittin on the couch the needed to talk to me, so we step outside NOW READ THIS REALLY CLOSE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT. ok well i got accused of driving my quad up to this guys house that wasn't home an breaking into his shed an stealing 65 dollars worth of gas that was in 2 six gallon jugs an carrying them away on my blaster..............

Now tell me this how do i carry 2 six gallons jugs away on my blaster an shift at the same time but also notice how i'm some magical biotch an can get 65 dollars worth of gas in 2 six gallon jugs when gas is 3 dollars a gallon, now you figure that bullshit out. an they just reported it yesterday an it supposibly happened between june 20th an july 6th an they just now made the complaint yesterday.

OMG that is a load of sh*t how the hell could u carry that much gas on a blaster in 2 six gallon jugs that is such fu*king sh*t.

who the hell reported you if u know you should go there and burn the shed and write "don't lie you fu*king tw*t" in fuel on the ground then put a match to it it would be sick

Innocent until proven guilty. You arnt responsible for it unless they can prove you did it. Good ol american way. Explain to the cop that it is next to impossible to carry 2-6 gallon jugs. Also tell him that your blaster only runs on premium fuel (even if it doesnt) and that it will blow up if you run regular gas, which more than likely the fuel in the containers is regular gas.

Forget about it and continue on. People are gunna try and I love you your whole life. If you let it get to you this early on then your in for a rough ride.

that is gayyyyyy, explain how would you even know that a neighbor is not home and has gas in a shed? and like jlsparky said move on
if you lie to the cop that u run premium and he figures out ur lying ur screwed, but just explain all that crap.. maybe u have a witnes who says you were with him or her the whole time. and did anybody see ya tryign to run with gasoline on ur quad? idoubt it. maybe say to the cop i wouldn't me stupid enough becuz i would know if it spils on my quad i would be dead.

ahh damit edit just say that you wouyld not take the chance of stealing gas on your precious quad becuz if it spilled onto ur engine it could catch on fire

that would've been funny to of watched just to c wat your face looked like when the cops acussed u for stealing some gas......

Hahaha I agree with jamie because I know if I woke up and saw a cop in my living room I would probly load my pants.

First of all, nice thread title. =))
Secondly, LOL! Your neighb's f*ckin gay.
I'd like to see someone try to carry double 6 gal containers while riding anything.

Now tell me this how do i carry 2 six gallons jugs away on my blaster an shift at the same time but also notice how i'm some magical biotch an can get 65 dollars worth of gas in 2 six gallon jugs when gas is 3 dollars a gallon

Wow, I cant believe this! Lol, I would be so mad I would just tell the f* cops (sarcastically) yeah i did take them, now go ahead and find them!

lol even if you did steal it its f*cking gas... who cares. It doesnt seem like a big deal but your neighboor seems like an ahole

you should see my neighbor, hes a bald d1ckhead. he calls the cops on me for anything! he even called the cops on me because he claimed that dirt was spreading onto his land but the truth is it belongs to us, i have lived in this neighborhood longer than him, he calls the cops on me almost evertime i ride on my track because of my muffler being so loud!!! and there isn't even a noise limit on your own land, i heard it from a cops mouth that there ain't a noise limit, unless on public trail.

heres oen of the lamest arguments we had

my neighbor: "the wind is blowing the sound towards my house!"
me: "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i don't control the wind and i ain't doing anything illegaL"
neighbor : yes you are! its illegal to have a loud mufler
me: how would you know u don't have an atv law book and you don't know anything about quading your just talking out of ur @$$
neighbor; you stil have to change ur god@mn muffler
me: no i don't! i can't afford it and there is no noise level in my own yard, the first cop you called on me told me that, and when i bought my quad it already had the muffler
neighbor: what area does he work?
me he works this area
neighbor i'm gonna check with that i don't beleive you!
me go ahead ask another cop and get of my property before i sue u for traspasing

i don't know if hes being a @$$ sinc ehes divorced or since hes not getting laid with his girlfriend

and what is the rules about profanity on this forum anyway?

you should see my neighbor, hes a bald d1ckhead. he calls the cops on me for anything! he even called the cops on me because he claimed that dirt was spreading onto his land but the truth is it belongs to us, i have lived in this neighborhood longer than him, he calls the cops on me almost evertime i ride on my track because of my muffler being so loud!!! and there isn't even a noise limit on your own land, i heard it from a cops mouth that there ain't a noise limit, unless on public trail.

heres oen of the lamest arguments we had

my neighbor: "the wind is blowing the sound towards my house!"
me: "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i don't control the wind and i ain't doing anything illegaL"
neighbor : yes you are! its illegal to have a loud mufler
me: how would you know u don't have an atv law book and you don't know anything about quading your just talking out of ur @$$
neighbor; you stil have to change ur god@mn muffler
me: no i don't! i can't afford it and there is no noise level in my own yard, the first cop you called on me told me that, and when i bought my quad it already had the muffler
neighbor: what area does he work?
me he works this area
neighbor i'm gonna check with that i don't beleive you!
me go ahead ask another cop and get of my property before i sue u for traspasing

i don't know if hes being a @$$ sinc ehes divorced or since hes not getting laid with his girlfriend

and what is the rules about profanity on this forum anyway?

He's just jealous, he just have to get inside his house and close his window if he wants some peace :-D

naw he b1tches that he can even hear it in his house. he just being a dick because he wants everything his way

Hahaha if my neighbor had a loud quad I would just turn on some music or crank up my guitar amp, but I would be pissed to if I was bald lol.

neighbors,i hate all my neighbours there a bunch of wankers,i always rev my bike up out the front and usually go for a spin up the middle of our street to rip the grass up,they piss me off they get rocks or eggs thrown at there house......