yb200's build....

looks good bro, what thickness plexi did ya use???? and saw a comment on cleanin them cuts up, thats a good thing cause yesterday it looked like some fukin beavers chewed on that sh*t, hahahaa, came out great though

looks good bro, what thickness plexi did ya use???? and saw a comment on cleanin them cuts up, thats a good thing cause yesterday it looked like some fukin beavers chewed on that sh*t, hahahaa, came out great though

lmfao i had my pet beaver chew a hole in it for me :D

bleh MD for me..........

I'm hooked on the MD too...... I prolly have the worst diet possible for someone who's only 5'9" and 155.

Today:

Pizza rolls and a Rockstar
MD
Another Rockstar on my way to a meeting
Pizza sub, bread sticks and MD for dinner..... B)

I'm hooked on the MD too...... I prolly have the worst diet possible for someone who's only 5'9" and 155.

Today:

Pizza rolls and a Rockstar
MD
Another Rockstar on my way to a meeting
Pizza sub, bread sticks and MD for dinner..... B)

MD for breakfast
Pizza, rockstar, and Garlic Bread for lunch
Rockstar between lunch and dinner
Roast Beef and another Rockstar
Probably drink a Red Bull before bed.

i believe i have the worst diet for someone 5'10 and 125 pounds.. mountain dew and hot pockets. thats the ONLY thing i eat or drink while home lol unless i put something else in my "bowl" of cereal for breakfast if you catch my drift :p

i believe i have the worst diet for someone 5'10 and 125 pounds.. mountain dew and hot pockets. thats the ONLY thing i eat or drink while home lol unless i put something else in my "bowl" of cereal for breakfast if you catch my drift :p

hell yeah hot pockets ftw its the eaisest and tastiest thing to eat.(thats what she said)