yb200's build....

ouch... if that ain't a slap in the face. :p

well i could of came back with something but ya whatever i guess...i asked freek for some tips on the covers and he didnt want to tell me anything....i dont blame him.....so i went ahead and just started doing mine....thats all no biggie....back on topic

Looking good bro!!! I thought about cutting the clutch cover on the milling machine, but time and will to do it got in the way. I wanna see this running with no leaks, sweet! If you put fresh oil in and look at the oil window you can see it swirling! Should be cool with your design!....

Looking good bro!!! I thought about cutting the clutch cover on the milling machine, but time and will to do it got in the way. I wanna see this running with no leaks, sweet! If you put fresh oil in and look at the oil window you can see it swirling! Should be cool with your design!....

thanks man an hr a night is about all i get to work on things....should have them done by the weekend

got some more done on the clutch cover tonight

2ms50yw.jpg

Looks good yb. Ive been thinking about doing this and the stator for about 2 weeks now. Idk. Well have to see what happens I guess.