yb200's build....

vf3's

20ru6mt.jpg

cant wait to see it finished.....i wanna see your reaction when you ride it also...

Definitely looks like you taking your time with the small stuff, thats what really makes it stand out. And glad to see your running a velocity tube with that pod... your gonna love it!! :)

thanks man i wasnt going to use that tube but i was talking to 305 and he said i should use it.......it all fit together nicely

So what would the advantage of a tube be over a good airbox? Just curious...that was what was ran on my setup i bought with a cover over the K&N to keep the dirt and what not out. I run thru some creeks and thru some mud....so I'm not sure if this would be beneficial to me or not?

Hmm....If i understand this correctly, then a shorted tube gives a more direct shot of air vs a longer tube? I know this CFM box i got has a pretty hefty size tube coming off of it, but is a bit long so maybe that's the correct assumption I can say for now.

YB....the bike is looking great man. I had that blue and yellow color on my old 4runner and they went together well, so it will look great with that color scheme you got going on there.

Hmm....If i understand this correctly, then a shorted tube gives a more direct shot of air vs a longer tube? I know this CFM box i got has a pretty hefty size tube coming off of it, but is a bit long so maybe that's the correct assumption I can say for now.

YB....the bike is looking great man. I had that blue and yellow color on my old 4runner and they went together well, so it will look great with that color scheme you got going on there.

a 5-6 " tube is best with a pod filer something with the way the air moves

not much of an update been stranded at the inlaws since mid week because of the 20" of snow and 40-50mph winds

but i got my master and res mounted up

29glcf4.jpg