YB must be at it again lol

lol the title was a similie dont get all grouchy 89, this guy has the same mind set at YB had is all. hes more of a spawn of yb than anything haha, thinkin about himself and screwin the next guy over just to make a buck

heres my take on trx450.org..................... FUG THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whaaaaaatttt ????
i cant even read the links posted above without signing up ?????

thats .......................

Last edited by a moderator:
heres my take on trx450.org..................... FUG THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, I completely agree lol... all the mods act like that site is the best most professional quad forum on the internet... it's a joke and they all know it.

yep, I completely agree lol... all the mods act like that site is the best most professional quad forum on the internet... it's a joke and they all know it.

maybe i should go over there and sign up to see how fast i can get banned ?????
i think they could use some of my humor over there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol the title was a similie dont get all grouchy 89, this guy has the same mind set at YB had is all. hes more of a spawn of yb than anything haha, thinkin about himself and screwin the next guy over just to make a buck

man im not tryin to get grouchy man i was just sayin and sorry to anybody if i was "grouchy" lol im just jokin around man sorry

exactly, the title is refering to when YB posted that he won a set of tires for $20, then came on here and posted them for sale for almost retail price 2 weeks later
among other bone headed moves very similar to this guys follies

and "89" if you really do know YB, tell him AWK sends his regards
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaa

alright yah ill tell him but sorry if im looking like a bad guy sayin i know him i do know him and lives close to me we have never meet in real life but will be becasue i might buy a sled from him

not gonna lie... it would take a hell of a lot...

I have only seen 1 person get banned and thats because he was bashing on the mods lol

DO IT!!! lol

alright yah ill tell him but sorry if im looking like a bad guy sayin i know him i do know him and lives close to me we have never meet in real life but will be becasue i might buy a sled from him

NOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOO
DO NOT BUY THAT PIECE OF sh*t SLED FROM HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER
THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT, HE's JUST ANOTHER SNAKE OIL SALESMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WATCHED THE BUILD/HACK/PARTS ROBBING OF THAT SLED OVER ON PSJ.COM, AND THE AIRBOX FROM IT HE SOLD SOMEONE THAT HE BUSTED TO HELL AND BACK tAKING IT OFF, BUT WOULDNT GIVE THE DUDE A REFUND
THATS WHY HE WANTS To SALE IT, PURE GARBAGE

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol awk let me first get all the parts i need from those jerks then ill join you in the becoming banned mission, should be fun

DO NOT BUY THAT PIECE OF sh*t SLED FROM HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT, HE JUST ANOTHER SNAKE OIL SALESMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WATCHED THE BUILD/HACK/PARTS ROBBING OF THAT SLED OVER ON PSJ.COM, AND THE AIRBOX FROM IT HE SOLD SOMEONE THAT HE BUSTED TO HELL AND BACK YAKING IT OFF, BUT WOULDNT GIVE THE DUDE A REFUND
THATS WHY HE WANTS TP SALE IT, PURE GARBAGE

YouTube - ‪Holy Grail: Run Away!‬‏

hey its 50 dollars to get it ouuta his yard and im gonna look at it before i buy it dude its ok but what all happend on psj.com besides that aribox?

and im bringing my dad becasue he has worked on sleds for 15 years at least and hes gonna look it over if i decide to go look at it

that was supposedly the only airbox in the world for that sled and he
hacked /busted it off to sale for $40
just go to powersportsjunkies.com (if they're even still around)
find YB200's profile, click see all statistics, then threads started, and see the sled build thread
or search the sleds section

dude seriously, i wouldnt let him pay me $50 to remove anything from his yard
theres just way too much for me to cover, but trust my above analogy of dealing with him...................
RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY VERY FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a lil more monty python RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone buying anything from ol YB200.. you need to go here

df.jpg

Last edited:
DF MOUNTAIN
first i've seen that, sweet !!!

Buyer beware!

Uncle Guido's back!

DO NOT BUY THAT PIECE OF sh*t SLED FROM HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT, HE's JUST ANOTHER SNAKE OIL SALESMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WATCHED THE BUILD/HACK/PARTS ROBBING OF THAT SLED OVER ON PSJ.COM, AND THE AIRBOX FROM IT HE SOLD SOMEONE THAT HE BUSTED TO HELL AND BACK tAKING IT OFF, BUT WOULDNT GIVE THE DUDE A REFUND
THATS WHY HE WANTS To SALE IT, PURE GARBAGE

YouTube - ‪Holy Grail: Run Away!‬‏

For sure!

anyone buying anything from ol YB200.. you need to go here

df.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Totally Agree!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i may join up under the username xX_snakeoilsalesman_Xx

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa
why didnt i think of that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is my name for YB and kennedy !!!

have some greens for that one

that was supposedly the only airbox in the world for that sled and he
hacked /busted it off to sale for $40
just go to powersportsjunkies.com (if they're even still around)
find YB200's profile, click see all statistics, then threads started, and see the sled build thread
or search the sleds section

dude seriously, i wouldnt let him pay me $50 to remove anything from his yard
theres just way too much for me to cover, but trust my above analogy of dealing with him...................
RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY VERY FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright then do you know his account name?