yamaha VIN decoder

Sounds good :D , I had a look around for one but their all 17digit ones that I find.. im useless at searching lol

Only answer I was able to come up with was, a few people called the local shop and they were able to tell them. Sorry!

Where is the vin on a 2006 frame? looking at one that has been painted or powdered and I see no numbers anywhere ??? Is it the same as the engine number?

the vin is, was, and always will be located on the bottom frame rail below the shifter

Where is the vin on a 2006 frame? looking at one that has been painted or powdered and I see no numbers anywhere ??? Is it the same as the engine number?

If it has been powder coated it makes it VERY hard to see but it will still be in the usual place, also try the engine number I know one of my blasters shared the same engine and frame number, and it was legit it's just the way the older ones were in the uk it says something about it in the blaster manual

Is there a way to look up the engine number and match it to the VIN? I know some units were like that, others not. I think yamaha did this with snowmobiles.... cant remember.