Wrecked

sheeblast

Jul 16, 2010
Ohio
Well wrecked the banshee. had to be towed home by the rzr.
Photo1229.jpg

damn, i see the bars rolled back, but pics of carnage or your lying,
and you ok ????? have your brain bucket on ????
if you ain't wreckin, you ain't ridin hard enuf !!!!!!!!

damn, that sucks man.........whats all is messed up on you and the quad

how it happen? going to fast

Last edited:
Lol I didn't wreck, just working on making a bracket for my lights and this picture looked perfect for a wreck thread. Lol

you're a fuggin jackwagon !!!!!!

so well i fix the broken parts
here is how it looks
Photo1230.jpg

Photo1231.jpg

yes i know the polish job isn't the best, but i had to mount it up anyways to push the quad back into the barn. i am only allowed to work on it during the weekend when the garage is open.
this is what was use to make the mounting plate
Photo1231.jpg

sexy !!!!!!!
but you're still a jackwagon for not answering this thread immedietly, makin us think you were at the hospital or sumthin, how bout just postin some good T&A next time you need some attention

sorry i went to dinner after i posted the picture.
and i am shocked you guys actually thought I would wreck. i mean come on it is me we are talking about.

also about the T+A, i dont have nice tits just a nice ass and I think I would get banned for showing you guys them.

sorry i went to dinner after i posted the picture.
and i am shocked you guys actually thought I would wreck. i mean come on it is me we are talking about.

also about the T+A, i dont have nice tits just a nice ass and I think I would get banned for showing you guys them.

Exactly, it is you we are talking about. You hardly ride in the first place and when you do you're a little biotch. You are a vagina, it was obvious when I let you drive me around in the RZR. You should have went for a ride with me.

ah-oh, gotta luv a good sibling rivalry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!