Wrecked my blaster !

86_Notch

Feb 4, 2011
Just a little highside, no harm , no foul. All it did was push the handle bars down and the thumbthrottle and clutch slipped around on the bars. I pulled the bars back up, repositioned the clutch lever and throttle and was back riding five minutes later. I was pushing really hard trying to keep up with the worked trx 450 and the modded banshee. I could only gain ground on those guys in the turns.

http://youtu.be/484TbSiLbJg

good vid brian, glad you walked away and the bike wasn't too banged up !

I had a lot of fun , even tho I wasn't making the power of the other quads I was holding my own and the blaster earned a lot of respect that day !

Why was the recording of a recording on the computer? Lol.

Glad you're alright and the blaster is alright I:I

Why was the recording of a recording on the computer? Lol.

Glad you're alright and the blaster is alright I:I

Because I'm not smart enough to download my friends video from facebook
dunno.gif
LOL

I didn't get to ride near as much as I would've liked, it was too hot for me , especially after working outside all day. Hopefully you can get some riding time in soon !

I didn't get to ride near as much as I would've liked, it was too hot for me , especially after working outside all day. Hopefully you can get some riding time in soon !

It would be nice. Got a lot going on. Wife is out of work from her surgery and I'm working hard at my new job.

Good job that banshee had good brakes haha .. and it's funny how people say blasters suck yet i've never seen anyone thats actually owned one say they didnt like it and evey person tha ever saw any of mine in action were very shocked at how well they perform!