works shocks

Works with widening and lowering kit.

2hx1xn5.jpg

very nice I have the same style works but they came from an xr500 and are a bit to long I did some studying on it and with lowering blocks and shims [they are narrower at mounting area]they will work best part is they where free

Did you get the good lowering kit?

Theres the ones on ebay, that say right in the description not to ride rough with then, or jump w/e it said.

And then theres the other set from their own sight that encourages you to jump as much as you want...

Be careful and double check that they can be beaten on, I second what Herp was saying and saw the mistake he almost made...don't wanna see anything go wrong on ya

blaaster are the blocks weak or is there another reason?

Sorry I did not get to answer the post before.

On compression they seem strong enough, it is the rebound that worries me, they can put a lot of strain on the shock mounts .

Consider the lever and fulcrum scenario, the extremity where the shock sits and the fulcrum being the lower shock mount, the billet is not that strong in my mind to handle the stress.

I am running Works progressive shocks on the front of my Blaster. The rear stock shock seems like the spring is sagging. What rate , single or progressive should I use when I order new set up from Works ?