Works shocks on blaster

Yamaha1

May 14, 2014
Flint
I found a real good deal on some front works shocks but they're coming of a banhee. Would they bolt right up or do I have to do a little modding to get them to fit right?

Do you know what weight they were set up for? Regardless of that,, if the price is right grab them!! They make a huge difference. If you haven't already got one, look into the 400 (z,Ex,etc...) rear shock upgrade..

Do you know what weight they were set up for? Regardless of that,, if the price is right grab them!! They make a huge difference. If you haven't already got one, look into the 400 (z,Ex,etc...) rear shock upgrade..
I don't know. But do you think 150 $ is a good deal for the front 2 shocks?

I don't know. But do you think 150 $ is a good deal for the front 2 shocks?
Could be. Depends on condition, are they bent or leaking? Triple rate or steelers, do they have resis?? Do you have a link?

Could be. Depends on condition, are they bent or leaking? Triple rate or steelers, do they have resis?? Do you have a link?
he said they're not leaking and there in good condition so I'm assuming there not bent .im not sure but I'll ask

There was a guy on here, or a guy people on here have used to rebuild them. Don't know the price though and cant remember the name. I think he powder coated too..

yeh... he had either the diamond or old photograph as his avatar didnt he? starts with and L?

i haveno idea. but i think joeak has the old photograph, and i think he only does head mods iirc

hmm. he powder coats the springs, i wonder if ha can anodize parts of the elkas?

my red tops has quite the wrench damage. and no paint matches anodized aluminum

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 435
Those are triple rates. Grab them you will be very happy. If they were offered to me for 150 I would definitely do it.