wont be riding my blaster for awhile again

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
well just back in sep. i seprated my shoulder from racing my blaster went along time with out riding and now that its summer and had to take summer school i was lifting weights and seprated my shoulder again the same one for a second time didnt cry from the pain at all but when i was thinking about my bike i just thought i cant ride it due to my shoulder and started crying lol i must say thats real love for a blaster

well that really sucks. how long did you have to go without riding last time? and yes i do belive that is pure blaster love. I:I

last time i did it in sep 21 and the dr told me no sand dunes but i went oct 20 or sumthing and just tuffed it out

my husbands shoulder is still jacked..there is a big bone sticking out on top..he flipped his bike last year and says it doesnt hurt anymore..still looks jacked..surgery could fix it but he doesnt care.cant benchpress or do push ups but other than that it is ok..

ya thats what happen with me there is a bump on top of my shoulder and then after i was benchpressing like 100 or somthing little me my brother and my dad heard a pop and the bump was even bigger so i wait 4 hours in the er and he looks at it and says you seprated it again there is nothing i can do for it im thinking well gosh wasted all that time here and money for you to just look not even touch it and say yup you done it again

for anyone who rides quads anything like that if you wreck tuck your arms in dont try to catch your self with them or you get a bump on your shoulder and it hurts

ya thats what happen with me there is a bump on top of my shoulder and then after i was benchpressing like 100 or somthing little me my brother and my dad heard a pop and the bump was even bigger so i wait 4 hours in the er and he looks at it and says you seprated it again there is nothing i can do for it im thinking well gosh wasted all that time here and money for you to just look not even touch it and say yup you done it again

for anyone who rides quads anything like that if you wreck tuck your arms in dont try to catch your self with them or you get a bump on your shoulder and it hurts

yea i learned the hard way and did something similar i didnt break anything or any seperated bones just hurt like a mofo , never try to land on your hands lol especially from a 20 Ft fall to hard GA clay it sucked i thought i broke my wrists thank god i didnt other wise id be broke !! , your tough obviously , that sucks it happened again , Good luck with the recovery

That soo soo sucks hugs, well hey your a tough one for sure but sorry about your luck... Happens to the best of em always too! Well hopefully you can heal up or at least get feeling good enough to get riding again sometime this summer.
I know your love is strong for the Blasty .. but honetly I would give it like 2 months.. or longer before you go out and jump or ride to the extreme... If not your going to be paying for it for the rest of your life. I know.. been there .
On Another note

I dig chicks into quads... HOTNESS FOR SURE! I wish I could find 1 women around here that would even put up with my ATV addictions let alone ride.. lol

for what happen it worked out good cause i just melted my piston and my motor is tore apart so it will keep me off for awhile

I dig chicks into quads... HOTNESS FOR SURE! I wish I could find 1 women around here that would even put up with my ATV addictions let alone ride.. lol

aint that tha truth. all of them wont to go riding but none of them understand the dedication and passion we put into these things work for hours to fix it and listen to them complain. and that does suck srry to hear bout ur shoulder hope it gets better

OH Nice.. Well I guess you can repair and tune while its getting better! Hope its a quick recovery! Make sure to take it easy on that side too! No heavy lifting!! NO WEIGHTS!!! lol Good luck!

And yeah ..
They never understand all I do is live and talk quad lol.. My girlfriend is on the vurge of dumping me due to it... trying to get her a bike so she will understand but dont think that is going to happen... :(

haha yea i understand that same here that all i talk about nobody gets it lol except for ppl that have them and work on their own stuff lol

Well usually as part of the "Man" club the first rule is no crying.

But on occasion we grant "passes". Since it was something as deep and emotional as not being able to ride your Yamaha Blaster, you get a pass.

I'd take as much time as the Dr. tells you to and rehab slowly. Your young and probably dont think about the future and simple things like picking up your kids/grandkids for granted.

lol well im glad i get a pass i went to the dr today i have a MRI monday and then we go talk to an to another doctor about surgery or having them put a needle in my shoulder with somthing to help it i dont what they are gonna do

Hmmm.. well at least their fixing you up.. sounds like what I get maybe? unless its Cortozone a shot..
I have spinal bifida.. and a thrown shoulder... I get injections on my L5... that surround the nerves and burn them out.. works for 6 months or soo then back in again.. thinking about trying it for my shoulder too
if you get what I get done it kicks ass.. BUT.. you can still wreck yourself bad ... because in the problem area you dont feel much pain at all.
Good luck

let us know how it goes ..