winter project

finnaly got them on...there like 2 or 3 inches longer so the front ends high
1011081956.jpg

1011081957.jpg

they look awsome tho!!! i need some gas to try em out....the quads all dirty ive been workin on the shocks most of the day

o and when i put my 400ex shock on a while ago we cut the whole back wall of the airbox out so today i made a aluminum piece for the big hole

How did you mount those shocks without the bushings you were missing?? Oh thats right you have a very creative dad who devised an ingenious way to use the stock bushings (which were in great shape).

Man that guy must be just brilliant ! I bet he put ALOT of time, and work into getting that done the other night so you could mount those beautifully powder coated shocks on that very dirty (well it was then) Blaster !!

I give ALL the credit for those nice looking shock to your dad and his wonderfully brilliant ideas on how to clean/ fix those up to look that good..

Ok I am partly kidding... He did a great job, and alot of effort into cleaning those shocks up.. I think he has more time using the Sand blaster than I do.. I think we took about an inch off the grinding wheel working to make the stock shock bushing fit the Works shocks.

We got 2lb of that red color left, and we have several lb of some sweet black which should look awesome on his quad... We are experimenting with some plastic polish as well, and if that works out it should look awesome !