whoops lol

ajames942

Feb 27, 2009
Shamokin PA
www.myspace.com
My little sister is 11 years old. I have been bugging her to go on my blaster since i got it like 6 months ago. well yesterday i finally talked her into ridin on the back with me. we rode on the street to get to the woods, the minute we hit the trail, her damn ankle gets caught in the tire lol. I think she has a sprained ankle......whoops lol

And just so u know, im not being a dick by laughing about it, its because she was laughin about it telling me she hates my blaster and never wants to ride it again lol

right, i see where you're coming from there. "really, stop being a baby nothing is going to happen i ride it all the time." lol u ahole lol j/k

did it ever occur to you..."hey i dont have heel guards,ill have a passenger she wont have where to rest the foot" obviously her leg was gonna get caught up in the tire!!!!!! Duh!

shes 11, never been on an ATV,da f*ck will she know to keep the feet close to yours and not let them bounce around becuz theres no heel guards.....i wouldnt be laughing much cuz its your fault.