who covers their atv?

All our offroaders it be quads, argocat or buggys stay in the huge garage.we built, if for any reason one has to stay out its covered up, chained up and the baseball bats sits right next to the door ;)

All our offroaders it be quads, argocat or buggys stay in the huge garage.we built, if for any reason one has to stay out its covered up, chained up and the baseball bats sits right next to the door ;)

too right man ;) iv got a cover as my shed leaks!lol but i always cover it no matter what :p

a baseball bat? hm

I'm afraid i couldn't catch someone in the night stealing my quad with a baseball bat :(

Now.. lets say... my 20 gauge I:I:D

Well, my dad sleeps with his 12 gauge, My 1st sister (lives local) sleeps with a 9mm, my 2nd (lives hr away) sleeps with a 380, and my last sister (a few states away :( ) sleeps with a sig... something.... (ex-military, but national gaurd.... i'd hate to see the person that messes with her!) :p

But for the most part, nothing has been stolen!

.........back to the topic...... rambeling me..... 8-|

No, i don't cover my blaster. It sits in a garage.

At times, I have been known to cover mine with dust, dirt and mud.

But when washed and squeaky clean, it has a little shed, and nestles up with a couple of Honda 4 poke enduro bikes.

My blaster stays in my 2 car garage with both cars pulled in front of both doors ... And unfortunately where I live ( Rochester, NY ) noone coming to rob someone brings anything less then a gun, so a baseball bat just wouldn't cut it ... I keep my 12 gauge in sight at all times with both buck shot and deer slugs ready to go and my pitbull is my ears ! She hears ANYTHING and EVERYTHNG : )