white/red vs blk/red

which one should i hook up?

• Total voters

Outlawed Genetics

Jul 17, 2008
ok herss the delema. i have the blk/red 94 that i've poured my blood sweat bank acct and tears into and i now have a red and white 04 that i also love. i plan to keep one of these mostly stock and put the built motor i been adding to on the other. that way i got a nice fun reliable ride for when im doing most of my riding with either just me or me and my girl. then have the built one to break out to show off and piss of the blaster haters.

the mostly stock one will only have pipe, reeds, wheel spacers and possibly an extended swinger the built one will have all my go fast goodies including everything in my sig plus a 3mm stroker crank and 4deg timing advance

so which is it ?

windowslivewriteryamahaatvblasteryfs200tspecs2004-b28fyamaha-atv-blaster-2.jpg

vs

3386141289_1308cb197d.jpg

maybe i shyould just put EVERYTHING on the 04 lol i'd only need to get a new red front nose peice then i could have my old blaster on the new chassie

all i'd need to do is buy the red hood and a extended brake line. unless i'd use my old hydro brake line but i'd rather not since those hydro brakes never worked right for some reason.

why don't your just build another monster blaster. that was you can have 3 nice ones. really i would work on the wife's bike so she can smoke all the haters. that is what is in the works for me right now.

I'd build both of them up. Just take your time and save up for the parts you want. It took me 3 years to build mine

really i would work on the wife's bike so she can smoke all the haters. that is what is in the works for me right now.
only reason im not is she doesnt know how to ride yet and has never made it out of 2nd gear on this one lol she's got like 3 hrs in first and second gear

^ I 2nd that...and I like the look of the old blaster fronts better, newer ones look like a cyclops
yea i think my red and black one is sh*t hot looking. i thought of making a compromise and putting the red/blk plastics on the new one but i'd still have the new red nose.

I'd build both of them up. Just take your time and save up for the parts you want. It took me 3 years to build mine
i'd really like to but this is an addiction to me, over the last year every penny i've gotten went into blasters lol hell i was selling my guns and camera equipment to buy parts and im finaly getting to the point that i have everything i need to make one bad ass machine, and in the next year after my girl is done with school im hoping to keep a blaster and buy a banshee or yfz or raptor or something

finish the red black and put a different rear shock on it.. new ones never turned me on with that front end who needs a light anyways extra weight