Which carb?

I would get keihin or mikuni carb. you get what ya pay for.

ebay item number 290746602217 way better carb $129.00 new

Last edited:
Yeah, I have to get one actually because my new plastic doesnt have built in airbox

I want to get a cfm airbox?

That would be the best way to go! Get a CFM airbox if you can afford one. Running a pod type air filter will make properly-jetting your carb very difficult. I used to run a pod on my Blaster before getting a CFM airbox, and I could never get the Keihin PWK carb on there dialed in exactly right.

Both of those OKO carbs in the links will fit your Blaster engine, although you will probably have to buy an aftermarket intake manifold to run the 32mm carb. A CFM airbox will fit up with no problems to either carb, as long as you specify which size intake boot you need when ordering the box.

Personally, I don't trust OKO carbruetors. Some people on here have had good luck with them. Others, not so much. The casting quality on many of these carbs is inferior to that of genuine Mikuni or Keihin carbs. You get what you pay for, and take your chances (to some extent). Its up to you if you want to take that chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, cool! A 32-34mm carb will work well for you, then. It will supply plenty of fuel to support any and all engine work you can do to a Blaster engine, short of installing a big-bore kit. I'd run a 35 or 36mm carb on a BBK Blaster.

The good carbs just aren't cheap.

ATV, DIRT BIKE 33mm, 33 PWK KEIHIN CARBURETOR, CARB | eBay

I'd try to find a good used one if I were you. I like the 34mm Mikuni TM carbs, and Ken O Connor has some experience with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are nice, and well-made in general. I'm not saying the cheaper, Asian-built (not all of them come from China) carbs are junk. They just are not consistent in quality, and sourcing parts can be a problem if something (say, a cap gasket) tears up. I still wonder just how good the casting quality on some of these knock-offs is, too. Blaner and Sickerthanyou have had issues with OKO carbs, and I'm sure there are others here who can say the same.

Yeah, Im planning on spending about 2,000 for my rebuild and im only 15 so thats a lot of cash to mee!

Lol, yeah I'll say! Wish I had access to $ 2K cash when I was 15. I had to wait until I turned 18 to get ahold of that kind of money, and then only because I had to work and earn it.

Well i turn 16 in 2 months so Ill have to get a job or wont be able to get that cash, I could for my b day and christmas.