where is everybody from alabama?

:( all atv's went down 2 weeks ago. tri z needs a rebiuld,
warrior needs a cam & few other small parts, my blaster
is still waiting on an engine. my girls blaster needs boring.
to many projects & not enough $$$$. do hope everyone
had a great 4th I:I i did but wouldve rather been in the
mud. soon as i can get 1 or 2 of them going again i would
like set up a weekend ride.

Hey cwright, My roommate ( The guy I stay in the motel with on the road I'm a lineman 4 TVA) is from sheffeild alabama he is real big into rock crawling. Just thought I would throw that out there lol.

I'm from Hartselle/Decatur. There are some great trails w/creeks and lots of hills to climb in the woods behind my neighborhood. It's all state owned land, so there is never anyone out there except me and my son and my buddy across the street from me.

i'm in moulton but i work in decatur. there are some great trails off of hwy 24 in trinity. (really small town between decatur and moulton) i just bought my blaster three days ago....first quad ever. I rode there yesterday. It's ten bucks a day to ride there and the guys number is posted on the land. anyone interested in ridin there hit me up. 2564661078 Nate (natertot)

Im in Tuscaloosa, still new here on the forum. We need to ride T-town soon, anybody know if camp cherry austin has reopened? Everybody in and close to Tuscaloosa lets schedule a day to ride the forest or the river, or if somebody has some land or track.

My name is brent, and i am from susan moore. Its right btwn gadsden and cullman on 278. I sold my blaster, but i am gonna get another one nxt wk hopefully. Anybody from bama know of a good deal on an 03 up gimme a call. 256-393-0487. Txt is even better. Look forward to riding with somebody soon. Theres a killer place in cedartown georgia called highland resort. Lots of fun on my klx300r...

New guy here from Headland (right outside of Dothan) in the Southeast corner of Alabama.

ive been to pickets county before....not sure where it was really but i was sh*tfaced drunk the whole time i was there.....had a f**kin blast....

old thread but i'm from B'ham and i currently live in Gardendale/Fultondale depends on what day it is Lol, me and my buddies ride the powerlines here in Gardendale, and sometimes take a 15 min road trip (on quad) to Mt. Olive and ride a bunch of trails up there by my friends house, (who im buying his blaster this week from.) if anyone wants to get together and ride hit me up, we've got never-ending trails:D