where is everybody from alabama?

cw, any places to ride near you? we have 3 places that i know of here in mobile.
8 mile, theodore, stateline on hwy 98.
i hear styx river has a lot of trails to ride on. any of yaw been
there yet?

cool, now that we know a few of us are located in or near Al.
I was thinking of a 4th of july ride-n-camp. I would like riders & thier families from Florida & Mississippi to join in.
hopefuly would like to see a ride area thats kinda centrally located. I know of a few places here in mobile area that we can access 24 hrs a day. dirtbikes, side x side, 3 wheeler, 4 wheeler. if it runs and you can operate it bring it.

what do yaw think? I:I

theres a place n hanceville thats pretty sweet dnt know if they do cmping though we used to ride dunebuggies there

definatly thinking bout it all depends on if my blastys r running or atleat one of them need more in info on that place bro post this in the off topic section and see if we cant get pp from other states coming to just a thought

i looked into that styx river park it looks like its pretty small and surronded by hunting clubs i used to hunt down there so i know first hand theres hunting clubs everywhere. look into hancville atv park it might b orv not sure look it up ive personally been there its owned by some pretty cool ppl the brought a bobcat and all kinds of stuff to help us build hills for dunebuggies so there super cool the have a track also. just look into it. it might b too far for u its like 2-3 hrs for me but if u get enough ppl wonting to go and tell them ur bringing a club we will get a dicount last time i went with the southern buggie club i paid 10$ so theyll give us discounts.

Damn, I have tickets to see 311 and some other previous obligations for the 4th.

I wish we could get riders from TN, AL, GA, MS, SC all to ride at Durhamtown....

A blasterforum meet.

Durhamtown's site: Welcome

this place has something for everyone of different riding abilities. Also they have a place to hook up RV's, lodging, etc. It is truly a primo place to ride.

I'm open up to suggestions. I was just giving it a shot, any ideas/suggestions on a planned ride gettogether for the SE?I:I

cool, locations are open as nothing has been set in stone yet. just posting a feeler to see how many would be interested & go from there with further planning. is this place you mentioned is it just a track or do they have trails also? Me, i enjoy both;but everybody is different though.
those interested should post a location for a camp & ride also if possible. those with family and friends that ride but are not on the forums should be included as well.

Styx River Resort - Robertsdale, Alabama

site has not been updated for the atv ridding.

STYX RIVER might be ideal because they have cabins, rv hook-ups along with other amenities near by & over 1000 acres to ride on, canoeing, volleyball court, rec center, etc.