Wheelie help

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
I know how to wheelie I just need to know how to wheelie for a longer distance. Also how to adjust the chain a few pics. would help me alot.

feather the gas once you have it in a wheelie! when its about to tip back let off the gas and when its about to lay back forward just gas it!you just gotta play around a little and you'll get the hang of it!

I can wheelie but not for long and since and since I am only 5'1" at 110 pounds its kind of hard for me to wheelie without standing up.

I can wheelie but not for long and since and since I am only 5'1" at 110 pounds its kind of hard for me to wheelie without standing up.

the lighter you are the easier it should be to do sit down ones.

For me to do long ass wheelies i put one leg on the seat with my foot on the rear grab bar(its money...)

hey man, im a skinny guy too, im 130, but i was only about 115 last year on the blaster, you can sit at the back if you drop, and i mean drop, the clutch

practice on a bicycle...that way you get the feel for it and you can lern ta get your balancing point down...then work it in on your quad...thats wat i did

the lighter you are the easier it should be to do sit down ones.

For me to do long ass wheelies i put one leg on the seat with my foot on the rear grab bar(its money...)

thats the way i do it. i can wheelie as far as i have room to keep going. slow or fast it doesnt matter. not much fun when you loop it in 5th gear though. :-( now i need new front suspension

Allright well I going to ride it thursday friday and saturday so I will have time to work on it I will let you now how its coming along sunday or monday.

you can use the back brake too, when it starts coming back to far just tap the brake.
people always say this.. but when its coming back i dont think of that for some reason.. its like an "oh sh*t" moment

sometimes before I pop up I'll put my heal right on the brake pedal just so it's not a angle motion but a oh sh*t jam foot hard motion