Whats up new guy here.

Smoke Dawg

Nov 30, 2009
Hello everyone my name is Gregg i live in Brandon fl and own a 2001 blaster that me and my brother built from the ground up. He is the service manager at Cahills in tampa. So on to the pics hope u like.

Here it is when i first got it.
9.jpg

8.jpg

Here is the frame after powder coat.
powdercoat001.jpg

15.jpg

asembly002.jpg

asembly010.jpg

And finished product
asembly019.jpg

asembly023.jpg

asembly021.jpg

With a banshee axle and wider a-arms,and +2 steering stem that would look badass

Edit:

But it looks super nice,great job and welcome to the blasterforum

Nice Job!!! Looks good. Welcome to the forum... We are planning on a florida meet sometime in january....ur prob about an hour from us

With a banshee axle and wider a-arms,and +2 steering stem that would look badass

Edit:

But it looks super nice,great job and welcome to the blasterforum

I am actually lookin for wider arms and extened swing arm if any one has any of these things or can get them for me let me know and thanks for all the comments.

welcome.... nice looking quad you got there, any motor work?

Yes there is motor work done to it port and polished the head has been shaved my brother did all the motor work on it im sure there is more done to it then what i meantioned i can find out but i know we did a compression test on it and had 70 lbs of compression. Its got some balls behind it. Thanks for all the comments.

Correction my brother told me there is bout 135lbs of compression on the head so my correction i was wrong lol that sounds alot better