Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

you guys think a stock blaster can beat my neighbors 2006 grizzly 600 or 700cc ? I know his is a heavy sob

I live in Alaska and we have a yearly tournament that has been on tv's Lucas oil on the Edge program on the Speed Channel.It's called the Naukiti Mudboggs.It's a freaking blast guys!!!!
Last season was my first race and I actually beat a Predator and a Banshee with my Rat Blaster.I took 4th out of 12 and my bike was not running well.
We race on a small oval track that is full of mud, and power is not necessarilly the most important factor although it does help.Knowing how to ride and having some balls are the most important part of this race.
The Blasty works great on this small track because you are able to manuever it in places the Banshees can't.The track is not big enough to use the full power of some of the bigger HP quads so riding skills are the key.
I have my Blaster running pretty well right now and am getting ready for the new season so we will see how I do this year.
And the film crew will be here again for the 3rd year in a row.So I want to show everyone what a blaster will do against the big boys!!!!!!

have a bet with a guy on a 250 ninja for a race need help

we are gona race 300 yards on asphalt. need to know what i can do to beat him. look at mod list to see what i have done any recomendations welcome. please help ..........

I live in Alaska and we have a yearly tournament that has been on tv's Lucas oil on the Edge program on the Speed Channel.It's called the Naukiti Mudboggs.It's a freaking blast guys!!!!
Last season was my first race and I actually beat a Predator and a Banshee with my Rat Blaster.I took 4th out of 12 and my bike was not running well.
We race on a small oval track that is full of mud, and power is not necessarilly the most important factor although it does help.Knowing how to ride and having some balls are the most important part of this race.
The Blasty works great on this small track because you are able to manuever it in places the Banshees can't.The track is not big enough to use the full power of some of the bigger HP quads so riding skills are the key.
I have my Blaster running pretty well right now and am getting ready for the new season so we will see how I do this year.
And the film crew will be here again for the 3rd year in a row.So I want to show everyone what a blaster will do against the big boys!!!!!!
Bro I watch that show ALL the time.
Were you the guy on the Blasty in the latest show?

Bro I watch that show ALL the time.
Were you the guy on the Blasty in the latest show?

Yeah I was in that one.I was in it till the big wreck and we had to restart for the final lap.I screwed up and missed second gear on the restart and had to come back from the rear.I came up from last to 4th in one lap....It was pretty cool!!!!!!!
You guys would love these races,my biggest problem is trying to be able to have just a little bit of vision cause that mud is flying everywhere.
Goggles don't work and pulloffs would cost a fortune.I want to rig up a wiper motor on my helmet...lol
My blaster is pretty ugly but she gets the job done.

FMF pipe
Boyeson Rad Valve
Bored 40 over
rusty chain
Bald tires
No brakes

Yeah I was in that one.I was in it till the big wreck and we had to restart for the final lap.I screwed up and missed second gear on the restart and had to come back from the rear.I came up from last to 4th in one lap....It was pretty cool!!!!!!!
You guys would love these races,my biggest problem is trying to be able to have just a little bit of vision cause that mud is flying everywhere.
Goggles don't work and pulloffs would cost a fortune.I want to rig up a wiper motor on my helmet...lol
My blaster is pretty ugly but she gets the job done.

FMF pipe
Boyeson Rad Valve
Bored 40 over
rusty chain
Bald tires
No brakes

Thats way cool man.
I was rooting for you all the way- and the Banshee of course lol

theres a cop here that tryed to chase my one firnedon his dirt bike and the cop was on a moputain bike why would u even try lol