What Type of Pipe Should I Get?

Cool, thx for all the help guys. I have checked out some LRD pipes and they are looking good to me. I looked at FMF and Toomey as well. I think this will be a tough choice.

i just got a blaster with an LRD pipe and personally i'm not impressed, they didn't weld two out of three major joints (the one on the manifold, one in the center of the pipe and the other is the rubber coupling to the silencer) it has the LRD nameplate on it and i was told that the motor had work done by LRD. is this correct? it was all rusted and nasty but i painted it the day i got it so it looks way better... here is a pic:
288748032_979658344_0.jpg

i just got a blaster with an LRD pipe and personally i'm not impressed, they didn't weld two out of three major joints (the one on the manifold, one in the center of the pipe and the other is the rubber coupling to the silencer) it has the LRD nameplate on it and i was told that the motor had work done by LRD. is this correct? it was all rusted and nasty but i painted it the day i got it so it looks way better... here is a pic:
288748032_979658344_0.jpg

THE LRD IS THE BEST PIPE FOR MX, AND JUST TOOLING AROUND. THE PIPE IS SUPPOSE TO COME APART IN THE CENTER BECAUSE IT HAS AN ADJUSTABLE CHAMBER ON IT FOR TUNING. YOU EXPAND IT FOR MORE TOP END, OR MAKE IT SMALLER FOR MORE BOTTOM END. IF YOU EXPAND IT YOU WILL HAVE TO REJET. I HAVE ONE THAT I AM INPRESSED WITH IT'S VERSATILITY.

WHOA! no way!? check my other post, it's title "lrd info please" you'll see where i'm comin from but that's good info the whole adjustable part, thanks