What Type of Pipe Should I Get?

Kos92

Jul 23, 2007
Massachusetts
Later on this summer I was thinking of buying a pipe for my blaster. I am thinking about FMF or Pro Circuit. Which do you think would be better? I ride mostly in wooded terrains.

My uncle has got an FMF gold series on his RM 250 and it rips. It seems good but would it get the job done for the blaster. what I mean is that will it give me a good amount of speed? My stock blaster is starting to feel kinda slow.

Any aftermarket pipe is ALOT BETTER than your stocker. But if u get a aftermarket pipe, I would recommend an aftermarket Air Filter to help it breath better with your new less restrictve exhaust. Also you will have to change your jetting a bit because your pipe will make your motor run a little leaner.

yeah that should be fine. You should also pick up a new set of aftermarket reeds also. Because also getting a pipe will increase your top end but you trade off a little low end power.

I myself have an LRD exhaust obviously. I would recommend going with an LRD pipe because they are very reliable, and improve the performance of your blaster a lot. You will be amazed.

look into trinity racing exhaust me and blasterfreek both have it and its a good all around pipe! similar to F7 and power pros pipes

I have the FMF full exhaust and it is freakin' loud! Mine improved hitting the power band, mid-range hard and pulling hard as hell. All of my boys who rode my Blaster were amazed that the 240cc could pull like that.