What music you guys into?

metal, rock, death metal, punk, .. lets soo.. nofx, misfits, metallica, pantera, atreyu, norma jean, kittie, seether drowning pool, rob zombie, white zombie, some stuff by the used, the human abstract, older 311, skrewdriver, older korn, hed pe, .. likin framing hanley .. there cover of lillipop is the only way ill listin to rap, i think ya get the point huh? lol og and cant forget lacuna coil!!!

if you havent herd this.. this is a must hear for all you rockers!!

BTW lead singer of lacuna coil is soo hawt!! i love me some rocker chicks!!.. im in love with her voice in this song

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i was gunna post a Thread just like this until I opened the off topic page n boom its here..... OK well I was wanting to know if any of you could send me some names of songs and artist for all types of songs I want some new music....

Well i was gunna post a Thread just like this until I opened the off topic page n boom its here..... OK well I was wanting to know if any of you could send me some names of songs and artist for all types of songs I want some new music....

the two i posted... and just about anyhting by any artist/ groupo i posted.. will keep you rocking for days!

i gotta sweet cover of a brittany spears song.. toxic.. the punk version by A Static Lullaby

I listen to just about everything except country and mainstream radio (that pop crap haha). I listen to mostly hard rock and metal. It gets me fired up to go ripping.