What is this tube, 06 blaster

jwhite2436

Jun 2, 2024
What is this tube. I ended up doing a tors delete with a vitos carb. This tube is leaking bad, i addressed the crankcase oil issue where it comes out the front on the exhaust, but this didnt start until i put new carb on, in which still having a hard time adjusting it.

Attachments

• 20240602_202813.jpg
    20240602_202813.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Crap, no i dont have it set up for that, thanks, i will mess with it after work, i hope i didnt smoke the rings.
So now that i got carb adjustments all out of wack, whats a good baseline, low idle screw should be about 2 to 2.5 turns out im guessing, not sure on high speed adjustment, stock carb, stock exhaust for now, waiting on my toomey, run with air box lid off.

1 1/2 out on the air screw is a good start where you can find where you stand with the pilot. Lotsa how to threads on that carb & oil injection. Same with the airbox & toomey. Just use search like it's google 😁
Good luck

1 1/2 out on the air screw is a good start where you can find where you stand with the pilot. Lotsa how to threads on that carb & oil injection. Same with the airbox & toomey. Just use search like it's google 😁
Good luck
Awesome, thank you for all your help.