what does it take and where

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
i was wonderin wat parts and how much would they cost to build a ttblaster can u guys give me some estimates on how much money would tht be and wat parts would i have to get cause im thinkin bout doin tht and for the people in the state of virginia do yall guys kno where i can race at

well youll need 240 ,port polish ,a real good sterring stablizer,hoosier tire or tires like that, + a arm , + axel hd carrier ,and lots more so id say a bout 3 to 5 grand

damn thts way out of the budget

what the hell do u expect? you will need money for tools (not the sh*t kind) gasoline,oil,time, rebuilds,including transportation,tires. and you will need a track to practice on. which ppl like u can't afford. u will need a sh*tload of money to race and you will need a job. not to menition insurance in case u get hurt in the races

i know this becuz i work my ass off just so i can race every weekend.

just saying not trying to be a hardass

damn thts way out of the budget

what the hell do u expect? you will need money for tools (not the sh*t kind) gasoline,oil,time, rebuilds,including transportation,tires. and you will need a track to practice on. which ppl like u can't afford. u will need a sh*tload of money to race and you will need a job. not to menition insurance in case u get hurt in the races

that about sums it up lol B-)=))