what do you think????

I'd rather see the lock on the sprocket LOL all that will happen if the rotor goes is they won't be able to stop for cops. if it's the sprocket they won't even be able to leave unless they carry it or load it into something else that carries it ;) if it broke the sprocket they'd make enough noise and slow down enough to catch/kill them and dispose of the body before the cops arrive :D no sir, it wasn't stolen, I forgot the lock on and tried to drive off lmfao

nice blaster for sure. one of the nicest I've seen! but then again I'm a fan of street and offroad racing so being well built and clean is good for me lol. I've scrubbed my bikes down with a tooth brush on a somewhat regular basis so I can appreciate a good clean bike lol. I also appreciate a fully mud coated bike :D or one stuck/sunk in mud lmfao

here some pics of my new stuffI:I

S6000229.jpg

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/bonzaiking/S6000228.jpg[/
IMG]

[IMG]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/bonzaiking/S6000227.jpg

S6000226.jpg

S6000230.jpg

hello!! today i've been test driving it for the first time with new axle swinger and 32 sprocket it was great i'm now running 125 kmh power is perfect gearing is also perfect only when i brake it's all over the place i now have 0.6barr in my front tires i think i need 0,8 for good braking when i was riding it i was also thinking i don't need the ct kit:D power with the vito's is great to I:I

Why the heck doesn't our country allow street legal quads?! All kinds of countries allow quads on the street, how cool would that be the ride a quad to work!! I would build a R1 Blaster if they were street legal. Nice ride man!!

Why the heck doesn't our country allow street legal quads?! All kinds of countries allow quads on the street, how cool would that be the ride a quad to work!! I would build a R1 Blaster if they were street legal. Nice ride man!!

yey man why not has anyone tryed it? i think it's posible this is the trick:
import a quad from europe with a licence plate and legal papers (on this papers it is a car) then get new american licence plate and papers you can do this with any european car if i'm not mistaken this is how we do it over hereI:I

hello it's time for some new pics been driving my blaster all summer now winter is comming time for a new project wich quad shal i use..... a blaster ofcourceI:II:I

here the pics of my new blaster winter project:

S6000192-1.jpg

S6000193-1.jpg

S6000194-1.jpg

my other blasty

S6000244.jpg

god i wish i could ride on the street. if it were legal here i would have a street blasty and a trail blasty!. both those blasty's are super sweet man. your origional one is bad ass though. the tire and rim combo with the lowering, lengthening and widning gives it a really tough look. great job man

what I think is that the young man riding the blaster will need some help reaching the shifter lol but he does have a nice blaster

Let me tell ya i lived in Germany for 3 yrs and saw lots of quads on the street and that is the most bas A$$ street blasty or quad for that matter that ive seen.. and you can run 75mph impressive. I:I I:I