What do you guys think????

D&D riders

Jun 5, 2008
Vineland NJ
Me and my twin bro are gonna be 11 on June 17, and we like to buy sucky quads and fix em up. My dad helps us out a little now that I know most of the parts and can take stuff apart and put it back together (fixed or almost there). And I have a blaster that I'm working on. And I'm gonna try and wheelie and stunt on it. My name is David and my twin's name is Danny. We try to act older on sites like these though. My older brother says we have no life, tell me what you guys think.

lol if u have fun with it i dont see a problem with it... is your brother going to get a quad to?

and it doesnt matte how old u are... as long as u can ride and dont act a fool

its good that you are doing this at such a young age, but it helps in the long run and you can really show the big boys what you're made of!!!! I:I I:I

thats awesome! theres only one way to learn and your doing it!! just becareful buddy!

Ya thanks guys and my bro had a blaster but he sold it like a couple months ago and he is still searching for 1. And he is trying to get another blaster so we can ride together and go the same speed. (JK) We want to stunt a little because blasters are easy to do wheelies on and they are our size.