What do you drive??

0036.jpg

I know this is not a MASERATI or viper. But it gets the quad to the beach.

That can be one hell of a nice truck.
Ever think of restoring it???

my grandpa has a truck just like that in his barn, is in good condition for restoring,its blue, a chevrolet,all orginal stuff, the motor ran before they put it away i'll get pics when i go up to his farm soon it only has a little bit of rust from sitting but no rain rust

0036.jpg

I know this is not a MASERATI or viper. But it gets the quad to the beach.

2 things --
1.) NICE!! that'd look kickass if it was restored :)
2.) lol, why are we saying MASERATI in caps... and when i first read that i read "i know, this is a maserati" im like o_O wtf, that looks nothin like meh spyder and sh*t, and i was gunna smack you in your earhole lol, until i reread it then i felt better :p anyway... i love that truck

my grandpa has a truck just like that in his barn, is in good condition for restoring,its blue, a chevrolet,all orginal stuff, the motor ran before they put it away i'll get pics when i go up to his farm soon it only has a little bit of rust from sitting but no rain rust

Should see those restored ones. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. I:I Good luck man! Lookin to see what happens.

Should see those restored ones. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. I:I Good luck man! Lookin to see what happens.

I love all old cars\trucks
Im a diehard car freek ,Must say my true love's are Chevys.
But I respect pretty much all makes,but being a "true" car freek you have to respect all makes.

And really starting to love tuner cars alot ever sense I bought my Cobalt ss.
Chevy needed to hit the tuner market with a bang and I truly believe they made their mark with the ecotec 4cycl , the power this 4 banger can make is insane.
They made the ecotec hit 1000 HP,pretty crazy if you ask me.

BTW nice avatarI:I

Last edited by a moderator:
But I respect pretty much all makes,but being a "true" car freek you have to respect all makes.

Chevy needed to hit the tuner market with a bang and I truly believe they made their mark with the ecotec 4cycl , the power this 4 banger can make is insane.

i know we've had our differences, but from one GM guy to another, ahve you seen the new engines for the Cobalt SS's they ahve been rumoring, the Solstice GXP 2.0 Turbo ecotec? im not a big tuner guy but i love the Solstice for the simple fact they are awesome for LS7 Swaps and what not, ive heard alot of talk about the 2.0Turbo beings the new engine, but never really checked to make sure, was wondering if you knew anything

and alos, i apologize for bitching, i wasnt tryings to be a dick, but i was trying to say not EVERY Cobalt SS/SC is fast, i agree 100% you would beat me, youve been driving a helluva lot longer than I have, and those skills make a car even that much better, so there is my apology if you choose to accept it

cochise iv seen you talk a lot of sh*t on here and every time you get singled out and its not because people dont like you its because you talk alot of sh*t so if i was you i would just be honest you and i both know a cobalt ss will woop your cars f*ckin ass

and also, who the hell are you to judge me and act like you know me, go stay in your corner junior

i know we've had our differences, but from one GM guy to another, ahve you seen the new engines for the Cobalt SS's they ahve been rumoring, the Solstice GXP 2.0 Turbo ecotec? im not a big tuner guy but i love the Solstice for the simple fact they are awesome for LS7 Swaps and what not, ive heard alot of talk about the 2.0Turbo beings the new engine, but never really checked to make sure, was wondering if you knew anything

and alos, i apologize for bitching, i wasnt tryings to be a dick, but i was trying to say not EVERY Cobalt SS/SC is fast, i agree 100% you would beat me, youve been driving a helluva lot longer than I have, and those skills make a car even that much better, so there is my apology if you choose to accept it

No Problem man.
We all have our days :-D

Yes I heard the same ting about the Cobalt SS getting the 2.0 turbo for 2008 1\2 from the soltice.
I myself dont care for turbos rather have a supercharged car, love the instant boost but I guess todays turbos arent so laggy and spool up much better.

I think in the long run the Cobalt SS\Sc will be more rare because its the first one of its kind being a surpercharged 4 cycl and only made for 05,06,07 .

One thing that did piss me off is chevy went crazy putting the SS logo on everything and we both know only certain cars with performance packages should get it and the Cobalt SS Surpercharged deserved it not the N\A version.

Be Cool, Mass-Blaster98:)

Same here! I dunno why everybody I know wants a 08 BMW or a 08 MB... :( The only cars I like are the oooolllddd ones... B-) I respect all makes, and love all of em too =))

I wish Toyota had more upgrade parts n stuff...

Wow! 250HP per cylinder! That's INSANE! =)) 4 Bangers FTW I:II:I

Thanks :-D I love Google Images =)) Hopefully one day I'll be doing that.. on a 4 Banger van I:I

Im a VW man myself. My wife drives a new beetle
post-386-1180905457.jpg

I drive an 87 Jetta. I still have a lot of plans for it, but it gets 33mpg and takes me on my 80 mile round trip to work every day without any greif.
1098336431_62b65ce0a0.jpg

1098342371_71d33b4aea.jpg

And I use My Sonoma to haul the quad. I think im gonna sell it though, cause I hardly ever drive it, and just get a little 4x6 trailer to tow behind my Jetta for the Blaster.
post-386-1194410797.jpg

well besides my harley,and my blaster all i got is this old 55 chevy prostreet with a 406 smallblock a 500 shot of nitruous,muncie 4 speed.456 richmond gears in a nerrowed 9in ford rear end with 31in micky thompsonsand ,with a 4 link and weelie bars that i keep brecking the damn brakets on.but its fun