What do you drive??

I use my wife truck(Chevy Colorado) to haul the Blaster around :lol:
My days of trucks are over,got sick of driving a truck(S10)

So now I own cars instead.
heres my toys.

2006 Chevy Cobalt SS\Supercharged with stage 2 248 hp 215 Torque (4banger)I:I
1993 Chevy Corvette 40th annv, LT1 350 300HPI:I

dude no offense, but them Cobalt SS's are pigs, my v6 firebird romps them things right into the pavement

dude no offense, but them Cobalt SS's are pigs, my v6 firebird romps them things right into the pavement

=))=)) Not to be a wise ass.. But you are one funny guy.=))=))
I think you rode your bike without your helmet to many time and something happen with your train of thought.No Offense

But my Cobalt SS\SC would eat your Firechicken for breakfast all day long.
You do relize there are 2 types of Cobalt SS
There is a N\A version(no supercharger)160 Hp and a Cobalt SS\SC (Supercharged) 215 Hp Stock

You are lucky if your firechinken is pushing 140hp
So No Offense rethink what you just said .. Because my Cobalt has a stage 2 kit and would smoke your Firechicken by 4-5 car length easy.

So when you are racing a Cobalt SS make sure to look again on the back or side because it will say Supercharged in small letters under the SS emblem , because what it sound like to me is you are beating the LS models with the 2.2 wich is maybe 140 HP

Heres some 1\4 times from a website that list stock times test

Dont see your Firebird beating any Cobalt SS\SC my friend,Even stock SS\SC

Pontiac Firebird 3.4l 16.6
Pontiac Firebird 3.8l 15.5
Chevrolet Cobalt (Stock) SS\NA 15.4
Chevrolet Cobalt (Stock) SS\SC 14.3
Chevrolet Cobalt(Stage2) SS\SC 13.1

i have a 81 chevy 1ton 3"drop a 07 ss sc colbalt a 77 datsun king cab on air a 97 sunfire & my pride and joy 89 240sx sr20det 354hp 285tq & jdm front

Until I get a permit (3 years... :()...

1990 Toyota Previa... RWD, Automatic.

You know what that sucks? :( It's a 138HP stock engine....

Mods:

Performance Intake

:-D Just gettin started.

iv got a jeep cherokee 2 door with off road bumpers rocker gaurds 6 inch long arm kit,15 inch mickey thompson (custom) and 34 insh boggers iv also got some other stuff done it kind of sucks though because i dont get my liscence for 5 months i guess its a good thing my girlfreind is 16

i have a 81 chevy 1ton 3"drop a 07 ss sc colbalt a 77 datsun king cab on air a 97 sunfire & my pride and joy 89 240sx sr20det 354hp 285tq & jdm front

Nice!!!!

Another Balt SS\SC owner I:I
Get Stage2 , You will love it.

=))=)) Not to be a wise ass.. But you are one funny guy.=))=))
I think you rode your bike without your helmet to many time and something happen with your train of thought.No Offense

But my Cobalt SS\SC would eat your Firechicken for breakfast all day long.
You do relize there are 2 types of Cobalt SS
There is a N\A version(no supercharger)160 Hp and a Cobalt SS\SC (Supercharged) 215 Hp Stock

You are lucky if your firechinken is pushing 140hp
So No Offense rethink what you just said .. Because my Cobalt has a stage 2 kit and would smoke your Firechicken by 4-5 car length easy.

So when you are racing a Cobalt SS make sure to look again on the back or side because it will say Supercharged in small letters under the SS emblem , because what it sound like to me is you are beating the LS models with the 2.2 wich is maybe 140 HP

to start, dont try to school me in GM cars, junior, and my firebird has around 200hp give or take depending on weather, i watched many a cobalt ss sc get stomped all over by my friends 4door 5spd 2.2 96 Cavalier that just had a cone filter, and a full exhaust with a aheader and h/f cat, so dont tell me

but whatever tuner people are all pissed off, i dunno what it is about 4cylinders that pisses you dude off so much

but whatever tuner people are all pissed off, i dunno what it is about 4cylinders that pisses you dude off so much

I have to agree with that. Everyone basically looks at cylinders... "My V6 pwns you 4 cylinder..." Even when the power is around the same...

I have to agree with that. Everyone basically looks at cylinders... "My V6 pwns you 4 cylinder..." Even when the power is around the same...

i see what your driving at, and its pointless, and makes you look stupid, Alot of the tuner kars kame equipped with 6cyl. and ive seen them get ownde by four bangers, its just general knowledge that everyone who drives a 4 banger is very very very very defensive

cochise iv seen you talk a lot of sh*t on here and every time you get singled out and its not because people dont like you its because you talk alot of sh*t so if i was you i would just be honest you and i both know a cobalt ss will woop your cars f*ckin ass

i see what your driving at, and its pointless, and makes you look stupid, Alot of the tuner kars kame equipped with 6cyl. and ive seen them get ownde by four bangers, its just general knowledge that everyone who drives a 4 banger is very very very very defensive

Hmm, what Previa ever came without a 4 cylinder? Hmm...

And yes, I am defensive if you already hadn't noticed that.

1990 camaro RS

Mods:
motor swap from the sh*tty 3.1L to a 305 V8 HO motor
COMP cams hydraulic camshaft duration 280 lift is .480
edlebrock air gap intake manifold
MSD ultimate HEI kit
Summit Roller Rockers
Hedman Elite headers
demon street strip carb 750cfm
Over sized valves
Shaved head

97 Eclipse RS
Lightweight aluminum racing rims
AEM cold air intake
Carbon Fiber exhaust
DC Header
Custom interior work

0036.jpg

I know this is not a MASERATI or viper. But it gets the quad to the beach.

haha i have to run my blaster on the back of my 84 chevy s-10 .... its kinda bad when your little blaster worth more then your truck..but i get to the ride

cochise iv seen you talk a lot of sh*t on here and every time you get singled out and its not because people dont like you its because you talk alot of sh*t so if i was you i would just be honest you and i both know a cobalt ss will woop your cars f*ckin ass

AMEN!!! blasterboy38

My Colbalt would whoop his cars ass all day and thats a fact.
"Cochise" .. Im Sir to you ..Little boy and if you think your firechicken would beat my Stage2 Cobalt your dreaming pal...Bring it on!!!!

I know my Corvette would leave you looking stupid and my Cobalt gives it a pretty good run.

You think you know Chevys ,GM ??
You sure dont know the true facts.

BTW ..There are 4cyc beating up V8 these days ..So you know crap!!

Ps.. You started the sh!t talking BTW.So stop HJ this thread and grow up and act 18yrs old.

END OF STORY!!! Have a nice day:)