what did you do to your blaster today?

went to the garage and fired up the welder to get the final touches put on the bracket for the master cylinder on the R-1 brakes!!!

pulled my motor took it to the shop and having the bottem end rebuilt left case junk... expensive gotta get new one should be done tommorow 655 dollars worth the whole works

wouldnt it just be easier to get a complete rebuild on ebay for around $600 and have your old as a spare?

i neglected her this entire week since she let me down on the trail. Which before going i gave her new brakes,exhaust and a washing...and she lets me down...typical woman. lol

Got a new 34mm carb,03hood,14tooth front sprocket,fly bars,heavy duty clutch for her..so she better be happy when i put them on. And even happier the 1st week of October when the 240kit gets here.

last time I saw it it was sitting in my brother garage w two flat tires and i said "what a piece of sh*t, I should probably air up the tires and tune it so its not sitting here like a $2500 paper weight"

opened up the shed doors this morning and gazed over the blastys sitiing there..and for some reason it reminded me of that part in pee wee's big adventure when he opens his secret garage, by pulling on a branch of a tree and says to his bike "good morning....im here.......in the gayest voice lol

opened up the shed doors this morning and gazed over the blastys sitiing there..and for some reason it reminded me of that part in pee wee's big adventure when he opens his secret garage, by pulling on a branch of a tree and says to his bike "good morning....im here.......in the gayest voice lol

lmao oh man..i remember that hahaha.