What color should I paint my blaster.

yea i like the blue orange thing, i also dont see alot of light blue, or baby blue frames with black plastic, i just think up these things

My favorite color combination is red and black, so i was thinking you might wanna do a Crimson Red Frame...with Jet Black plastics?

I still have not painted my blaster yet. It is sitting in the garage all apart :(

I want to do white frame and blue plastics or vice versa but its unrealistic of me to do it so you can have my idea... or sub black for white in either combo

My favorite color combination is red and black, so i was thinking you might wanna do a Crimson Red Frame...with Jet Black plastics?

Those are my favorite colors 2. but before i paint anything im going to put my blaster together and see how it runs then ill take it apart and paint red and blk like u said

I am going with white/silver fenders, light blue/silver tank hood seat. Frame is still up in the air. My wife is making me brush the tank and hood silver with f*cking hibiscus flowers. Had to use the 'now you can ride a quad with us' line to buy it. She hates her CRF150. Anyone looking?

I like the whole blue / orange flame / orange frame. it would be unbelievable if you could go with anodized orange rims with blue beadlocks. that would be just too damn fly!!! Fly enough to throw mud on!!!