what color and how?

89blaster89

Aug 26, 2011
Pacific northwest, washington
im thinking of painting my frame...not sure on the color so what do you guys think? im leaving all my plastics the same. also i cant powder coat it so, what would be my best option besides powder coating? what type of paint?

Doesnt matter type of rattle, or how you prep, it all cracks and holds up like crap. Idc what anyone says. First wrench or socket you hit it with, is gonna chip it.

do you have powder coating? how much was it?

I just asked little3mil about it, this is what he said

little3mil said:
Hi the stock a-arm ball joints are not removable, so i dont like to do those unless customer insists knowing the risk. the price for everything (except arms) blasted and coated and shipped back to you would be $290. if you want to add small things like brake calipers, footpegs, clutch/brake levers ect they cost 5-20 depending on size

Hammerite spray paint it probably the best rattle can you will get just get it stripped and sand it down, no need for primer or anything just spray on, i done loads of things with it and i haven't seen one chip or crack yet, the thing is it does take a couple of days to harden up. although it is £10 a tin but id say you could spray a frame with about 3 tins.

Hammerite spray paint it probably the best rattle can you will get just get it stripped and sand it down, no need for primer or anything just spray on, i done loads of things with it and i haven't seen one chip or crack yet, the thing is it does take a couple of days to harden up. although it is £10 a tin but id say you could spray a frame with about 3 tins.

you should send me a few tins of it I:I