What boots do you wear when riding?

piezzi

Mar 19, 2008
I got some fox riding boots recently and went to Stoddard OHV last weekend to rip it up. Normally I just wear regular boots, but found shifting very difficult in the fox boots. They aren't completely worn in yet, but still it was a pain to up-shift.

What footwear do you ride with? Post pics if you got em.

ride-on ri-duz!

i use thor quadrant atv boots. they are cheap and effective. well they were like $100, so compared to most they are cheap. i couldnt shift either until i got them broke in and adjusted the shift lever to where i could fit my foot under it

Nice looking boots and they look basically the same as mine.

I think it may be a combination of my boots being stiff and that I'm a little tall for my blaster. I've been resisting the urge to get a bigger bike because my stock blaster is my most reliable toy and the 200cc's keep me out of trouble most of the time...but gives me enough giddy-up to still have fun in the desert.

Adjust the shift lever up a little higher. Makes it easyer to slip the toe of your boot under.you don't have to try and bend your foot down as far.

flip flops, swimtrucks, and a straw hat
best dune outfit
478850b50d372_7132n.jpg

img2.jpg

Panama-Straw-Hat-WJ-CB33-.jpg

fox foma-pro Ricky Carmichael orange l.e. edition, and i got a pair of Alpine-star tech-10. love em both, the fox are on the stiff side though to accommodate my boots i had to move my shifter up a spline or two, doesnt help i wear a size12