what axles can be used

cryptic

Feb 28, 2012
wisconsin
ok since i need a new axle carrier and sprocket hub what axles can i get besides a blaster one so i can widen my search on ebay and by what axle i mean with the stock arm and a carrier to match the axle
looking for somthing i can just bolt onto the stock arm and what else i would have to get also as far as brakes go

looks like it would work because they say it does. I don't have experience with that brand though.

g-force axles are good, proven pieces. you won't be disappointed

thats what i wanted to know and do i have to get a difforent carrier or hubs couse i need to get a dif sprocket hub anyway and possibly a carrier couse i still dont have the bearings out of it and i dont want to order stock parts if i need aftermarket

You might want to check on their website to see if they make a different axle for pre-03 blasters. I'd imagine if that fits a shee then you will have to swap out your brake hub with a 03-06 hub or a banshee hub, as well as switch to a floating brake caliper. Your carrier will work with either one, just make sure you order the bearings for an 03-06 blaster if you decide to go with the solid brake hub style axle.

I just checked and its the same part number listed for 88-02 and 03-06 blasters on ricky mountain atv, so according to that it should work without any other mods or changes needed. I just suspected it was different for the pre-03 than 03-06 and banshees, as that is how durablue axles are.

I just checked and its the same part number listed for 88-02 and 03-06 blasters on ricky mountain atv, so according to that it should work without any other mods or changes needed. I just suspected it was different for the pre-03 than 03-06 and banshees, as that is how durablue axles are.

well ur first post worried me since i already ordered it ty for looking i got that and the sprocket hub i always hate getting used stuff when you cant look at it first but i got the best looking hub i could find was 28$ after shipping and the carrier the first one that looks decent ( not rusted all to hell) is 66$ but im going to try and save mine shouldnt be to hard to get the bearings out

my axle had a real slight bend just enough you could tell it was bent when you lifted the rear wheels and spun them but while trying to get the sprocket hub off witch i had to cut 7 times and cold chisel the peices off i messed it up some went a little to deep with the grinder about a 1/16 oof an inch and some threads got flattened from the chisel but anyhow it could still work with a little bit of work as far as run a tap on it to straiten threads and a screwdriver to straiten the splines im prolly going to try and repair it for a spare for a just incase type thing

so i have to run spacers in the g force or can i run it at the stock width ?
or will it handle some small jumps/wheelys out the 2 or 4 inches it says it can run

G-force axles give you all the required hardware for 88-02 and 03-06 so you will be fine. Great axle and hold up very well. You could also use a stock banshee axle and brake hub and everything else will swap right over. Now is the time if you are going to spend a few $ is to go the rear hydraulic brake route.However a shee axle does not need to be installed with hydros and can be used with the stock cable brakes.