What are you driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my brother eclipse beat a new z06 corvette and wat was yall sayin bout eclipse dsm makes the beat motors its like the hadest motor to blow people tried to blow them up and they didnt blow f**k all american muslce

v8 is like a tampon every p**sy needs one

Psssttt...
I just watched a 1997 Cadillac Seville own an Eclipse. Class vs. Rice.
Sorry man. We're American.

my brother eclipse beat a new z06 corvette and wat was yall sayin bout eclipse dsm makes the beat motors its like the hadest motor to blow people tried to blow them up and they didnt blow f**k all american muslce

v8 is like a tampon every p**sy needs one

Dude i don't belive for one second that a eclipse beat a z06 sorry but not happening, an if it did the z06 must have stalled 10 times trying to take off an only running one 3 cylinders then the eclipse only beat him by 3 car lenghts in the end.

Here is a video of a eclipse AWD vs a z06 the only time the eclipse got him was on take off cuz he had AWD but you can hear the corvette squeeling an not hooking up but still got him.

Last edited by a moderator:
it dosent matter the corvette has 4 more cylinders than he have it shouldnt be contest
and it from a roll that eclipse busted his ass

Because the corvette was spinning an the eclipse was AWD, if that vette had AWD like that eclipse he would have sh*t all over him twice as bad. Lol

I'm positive when it took off i heard it spinning. Look man the vette's faster an has more power enough said. I'm not going to keyboard race.

i kno but i wasnt talkin bout dat race i'm talkin bout when bro had raced a vette in atlanta on da highway my bro dont even now wts all done to the car we kno it has turbo from japan a frontmout and it does 145 in about 10 seconds

There was a lot of spinning on the takeoff.
I also watched a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado keep up with a Z06. This Z06 had way less spin than that. There was spinning, no doubt.

Yea well if you seen the thing it said modded, that vette couldn't hook up for sh*t. i would of loved to seen how that beast would take off if it hooked up with no spinning.

I am for the Corvette. It's American.
I basically just said "try taking the Eclipse to a Cadillac." :)
People mistake Cadillacs because they're driven by older people.

An Eclipse isn't muscle, nor performance, nor luxury, nor high class. It's an import. We all know it. Maybe it would work in drifting... but then it's an AWD. Who knows.

Subject over.

i kno but i wasnt talkin bout dat race i'm talkin bout when bro had raced a vette in atlanta on da highway my bro dont even now wts all done to the car we kno it has turbo from japan a frontmout and it does 145 in about 10 seconds

you are so full of sh*t it isnt even funny you are thee most ignorant person ever, a frontmount intercooler doesnt add mad horsepower and just because the turbo is from japan doesnt mean sh*t, JDM spec DSM motors are junk kause they are actually detuned for japan, the eclipse/talon/laser are ALL mfg. in the U.S., the USDM spec cars actually make more power, dumbass, and my Grand Prix GTP outran just about every POS i mean DSM around here and it did 150mph, in about 5mins, your bros car on Need For Speed might do 145 in 10 sec, but thats it, if it did 145 in 10secs it would run a near 8 second pass in a quarter mile, and even prostock FWD drag cars dont pull that, so my advice to you is QUITE SLAPPIN YOUR CHEST AND LICKIN WINDOWS, and BTW i love my tampon kause unlike you pussys with your maxi-turboes with wings im not afraid to stick kause i know what a true adrenaline rush is all about, trust you dont know sh*t about performance until you drive a Corvette or a Saleen S7 or something that true american sportsmen drive

oh and btwyou say people try and blow the POS engines up, a friend of mine had a 1996 Talons TSI AWD and he had no problem unintentionally breaking 2 timing belts, poppin 2 turbos, throwin the crank pulley, and shearing the cam gear bolts, and also destroying a trans axle and blowing the rear diff, those cars are nothing but slapped together leftovers marketed with a catchy name, there junk, and ive got all the proof in the world of why i will never own or recommend an eclipse/talon/laser and even an avenger

o.k v8 already come with 400 hp and run 15 flat let a honda civic have 400 hp that thing would run 10 flat i look that up in magazines 4 cylider yall need a v8 my brother nissian 300zx ran 14.9 with stock every thing with 220 hp imagine that with 400 hp i seen him when he raced

i look in magazines the dsm motor is one of the strongest engines look how old an eclipse is yall go to do all them rebuilds and sh*t watch pinks see how all them fords and sh*t be blowin up up dont the 1/4 seen a mustang blow up down a track u tellin me somthin new

and yall need nitrous imagine my brother car with nitrous it already has about 300 somthin runnin about 14 pounds of boost imagine that with 20 pounds of boost and nitrous i seen eclipse run 40 pounds of boost and did not blow up

dont be talkin bout my imports

and i heard this in a magazine the corvette isnt really a muscle car cause it is assmbled and has parts from somewheere else than japan

AHA that is where you are wrong, Vettes are assembled in michigan with some Mfg done in Canada, dont tell me bout my American Muscle, and i dont need a baby bottle to burn POS's, my grand prix did it on 14lbs of supercharged boost, junior, i havent rebuilt anything of mine, im just man enough to handle 550-600rwhp unlike all you import pussys who need AWD in your mommys hand me down car from when she was havin a mid-life crisis, trust me you dont know anything about performance, wait until you grow up, if you look around, i dunno if anyone else has noticed this, but the tuner revolution is fading fast and steady because all the stupid kids are getting smart and learning what performance is and where the true power is at, MUSCLE CARS, now im not gonna brag my car up, its bone stock and its umm 25 YEARS OLD JACKASS, no rebuild here jerkoff, but my uncles nova will smoke any f*ckin POS you got, no problem

but ya know what just ignore everything ive said kause all you import kids are the same, you think its kool kause it has a maxipad body kit and a piss-ant turbo with an erector set wing, driving your little 4 cylinders because your balls havent dropped yet and your lucky if you kan lift a real american iron hood

i bet it aint street legal

yea yall need v8 to get up from that is awd baby

i kno a an eclipse with 800 wheel horsepower and can drive it in the street

and my bro car isnt awd it is fwd biotch and dont let me get into rx7'S

Status
Not open for further replies.