what are nice beginer dirt bikes

how big are you if your smaller i would get like an 03 yz85 or something i love those bikes so much they're fast fun to wheelie and small

Re: what are nice beginner dirt bikes

well it does go by size i had a 1982 rm 80 when i was 6 an i could not touch the foot pecks to shift 1st gear so i just road it for 70ft then crash,i got better, i had a 92 yz 80 at 20 an was 160lbs an that little sh*t would get i sold it to a guy that was 200lbs he loved it until it over heated.

Not a bad price on the kx80 but its old, i would look into it make sure it dont knock,its old,an see how much its going to be to fix.

Well then check it out see what its all about i love dirt bikes just dont need one i have a 6 month old.

go ahead buy another someone could use it inthe future lol i am hopeing he hasnt sold it and will talk to him when he replies, i am at the point were i want toget rid of my blaster i dont want to get it rebuilt so i might sell it while it is running lol

wait i take that back i have a old ke 125 2 stroke an a 93 dr650 but dont ride them they need work.