what are nice beginer dirt bikes

Re: what are nice beginner dirt bikes

go ahead buy another someone could use it in the future lol i am hoping he hasn't sold it and will talk to him when he replies, i am at the point were i want to get rid of my blaster i dont want to get it rebuilt so i might sell it while it is running lol

I hear you on the blaster but i have 3 wheelers an one 4/4 wheeler that needs work,my blaster is the most easiest to work on.

1982 185s an 200s 1984,1976 ke Kawasaki with only 3400 miles i got from my granddad 2002 kawasaki that needs rear end that's the 4/4,the suzuki dr 650 only needs to be cleaned,i love toys i can never have enough toys i have trucks but the fun never ends its like building a blaster.

DONT BY A 80 trust me!!! im 5' 11'' and felt huge on a 125 .. granted my weight was to much for it but ... safe your self some hassels and pick up a 100-125... for a first bike find a 80s cr 125 or older enduro

DONT BY A 80 trust me!!! im 5' 11'' and felt huge on a 125 .. granted my weight was to much for it but ... safe your self some hassles and pick up a 100-125... for a first bike find a 80s cr 125 or older enduro

How much do you way then, i thought a yz80 ran about 25 to 30 hp yeah it was short but ripped for the 2nd bike i had.

I know that you said you were only 135lbs right an 5'9 is not to bad. i am only 5'6 an 165lbs that yz i had ripped an the rm 125 i had ripped better but you are looking for your first dirt bike.