went for a ride

They are generally well groomed trails, but whooped out the 1st mile or so.. They are sandy/stone trails with some potentially deep water holes (ask REEDracing94 about my wife trying to drown my 660 Raptor last year in one), but they usually have a path around those or you can follow the tracks throuhg the shallow sections. The trails are marked with maps so you can generally figure out where you are, and they are several loops you can explore as well. We have not been up there enough this year.... I think I will have to go up there soon again.

nice places to ride i go on priv. property lol up by som fire towers and sh*t theres a bunch of trails and oyu gotta cross a bit of a highway.. yea. thats always fun.. good thing blasters of a decent excel.. bcuz you need to sh*t and f*ckin get it or else your gon' get pwned!

i went for another ride today sorry no pics this time mom had the camera. this time i went to the st. helen trails and OMG it was so fun!!
like on one side of the road theres pretty much just a big sand dune type thing..
and on the other side is are some regular trails and me and my friends found just the perfect trail really technical uggg i loved it lol....fun fun.
this was the second day my buddy had his raptor 350 that thing moves pretty good he keeps right up with me with no problems at all.
theres 2 things he has with is raptor i wish my blaster had
#1: some torque lol..
#2: reverse lol.

but yeah anyone in the michigan area must go to the st. helen trails

i think the reason why he is abile to keep up with me so easily is because my sprokets are junk i only replaced the front so you guys know whats going on there.
and im useing a tire size of 22"tall i wanna get some 18's that should liven it up a bit top speed isnt much of an issue 45 is fast enough for me..