went for a ride

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
here are some pics of a ride me and my friends took on 3rd hill.
there arnt to many pics so heres what i have i have some vids too but ill upload those later.

my blaster!!! before getting muddy
100_3571.jpg

my friends on their quad a polaris 400 on the left and a quadrunner 250 on the right
100_3573.jpg

my buddy on his polaris getting muddy this mud is too deep for my blaster haha.
100_3580.jpg

my buddy on his suzuki going threw the same mud hole.
100_3579.jpg

now its muddy haha.
100_3582.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
nice pics! looks like a nice place to ride.
i love getting muddy!

haha the funny thing about mud is that their work quads kept all the mud off of em and i was covered haha.

the friend with the quadrunner is thinking about getting a raptor 350 so he'll figure out soon enough.

i did some reading on the raptor 350 and it doesnt seem as bad as you all are saying im thinking some of you are either used to rideing the 450 or your blaster is just done right out which would make a stock quad seem like a poor performer.
but thats just my theory haha....

i like raptor 350s.
i diont know why everybody hates four strokes, and calls them slow, cause i can name four stroke quads that will kick our quads asses.
Im actually going to probably sell my blaster and get a 660r next year

i like raptor 350s.
i diont know why everybody hates four strokes, and calls them slow, cause i can name four stroke quads that will kick our quads asses.
but can you name a 200cc 4 stroke that will? lol =D

takes a pretty big difference in CC to beat a blaster.. I:I

looks like ya had fun man. Yeah blasters definately cover you in mud. But its really fun when your buddy is sittin on his 05 500 foreman next to the mud hole your going thru on your blaster and you come out slide around and cover his ass in mud haha

i like raptor 350s.

only 4? lol theres many many more. its just 2 strokes are the sh*t.

by the way nice blaster man i just painted mine flat black with a sail blue frame but the frame doesnt matter urs reminds me so much of mine lol bc of being black with a purple seat lol.

looks like ya had fun man. Yeah blasters definately cover you in mud. But its really fun when your buddy is sittin on his 05 500 foreman next to the mud hole your going thru on your blaster and you come out slide around and cover his ass in mud haha

yeah the mud wouldnt bug me so much if it would just stay off my darn seat cause then you gatta sit in it uggg........ the trip was alot of fun im prolly a little to rough with it i love going down trails with logs in the way and ledges i have to pop a wheelie to get up pretty much super technical trails would be my trail heaven.......love the stuff haha

pretty much i go threw the trails that a grizzly should be doing haha but one thing i make sure i dont do is try towing my friends i dont tow i dont get ppl out of stuck situations ill get off my quad and help but lets put it like this would you tow with a camaro???????

What trails are those? Private or Public? Have you done St. Helens trails much?? I enjoy the St. helens trails quite a bit. I really like that they have a decent Yamaha dealer there.. Those folks in there are very nice,and helpful.

In St Helens about 5-6 miles from the trailhead there is some nice "tighter" trails from the Geels trail head. They are used ALOT less and are typically less whooped out.

I am one of those who is not a big fan of the Raptor 350. While it is a decent quad in its own respect, and it serves the purpose (entry level 4 stroke) it is the type of quad that most will probably get bored with in stock or semi-stock condition. It needs some updates, and some upgrades for it to be more fun. But yeah....... maybe I am spoiled with the 450.... I refuse to ride the Raptor anymore.

idk if these trails are public or private knowing my luck there private land that i have no clue who owns.
i have never been to st. helen trails and i wanna go one of these days.
and the st. helen powersports is were my buddy is getting his raptor.
i think he will love the raptor he used to have to drive a suzuki quadrunner 250 (PILE O JUNK)